Smeargle's Studio's SmogFight!

Zephyri

put on your headphones and burn my city
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
I'm not going to go over the points for each individual submission because that would be way too timetaking, but I'll mention that the top scorers for last week by a mile were Wet Kisser's huge attack on Team Galactic and Albatross's huge attack on... Team Galactic. Team Galactic was also the most attacked team this week, with 5 attacks! (Gravity Monkey im so sorry)

Points earned by each team over the last week:
A&C total points earned: 240 (off 3 pieces)
TFG total points earned: 132 (off 2 pieces)
Cuckolds total points earned: 322 (off 4 pieces)
Sandstorm total points earned: 155 (off 2 pieces)
Galactic total points earned: 200 (off 3 pieces)
Hex total points earned: 120 (off 2 pieces)

Standings:
Cucks: 322
A&C: 305
Sandstorm: 280
TFG: 222
Galactic: 200
Hex: 120

EeveeGirl1380 I'm going to count your submission as one for the second week. I'll try to be more frequent with how often we score pieces in the future rounds; thank you guys so much for your patience lmfao. With that, I'm (officially) opening week 2!

blce

can you see me?
arts + culture llc. is happy to present the pokemon world's latest cutlery sensation! the galactic set™ features aipom spoons, ambipom forks and flygon straws! now you and your bird pokemon can enjoy your alcremie + berry juice combo with the cutest and most viable (trust me) utensils out there!

SMOGFIGHT GALACTIC 123.png

Last edited:

Zephyri

I'm late as fuck again, sorry. Here are the scores though:

Team A&C Points earned: 305
Team Sandstorm Points earned: 235
Team TFG: 65
Team Cucks: 165
Team Hex: 57
Team Galactic: 70

Standings:
A&C: 610
Sandstorm: 515
Cucks: 387
TFG: 287
Galactic: 270
Hex: 177

I've said this before, but I'm truly grateful for your guys's patience. I'll try to be less tardy with these in the next 2 weeks. With that, I'm officially opening week 3. Week ends on 14th November

BREAKING NEWS!!
Several cast members -- including breakout star Altaria -- from the recent blockbuster 'Hitmon-Zombie' have come forward revealing that director Quagsire made several inflammatory comments toward the cast during production. It's been alleged by some cast that Quagsire not only verbally intimidated them, but also made physical threats, resulting in a class action lawsuit against the director.
Quagsire, who was set to direct the anticipated sequel, has since resigned from the role. CUC News is awaiting further details on the status of the production.

Bonus movie poster :D

Last edited:

Zephyri

Scores for the week:

Team Hex: 65
Team A&C: 275

Overall leaderboard
1. Team A&C: 885 pts
2. Team Sandstorm: 515 pts
3. Team Cuckolds: 387 pts
4. Team TFG: 287 pts
5: Team Galactic: 270 pts
6. Team Hex: 242 pts

Week ends on 23rd Nov; have fun drawing!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)