Tournament World Cup of Other Metagames IV - Pools Phase (Tiebreaker Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ACTUAL_OMWC_IMAGE_NOT_EDITED.png

Art by Ticken edit by Sectonia

Scheduling
Scheduling should be done on Smogon VM walls, plain and simple.
If there is no communication on VM walls and a game goes undone, it will be left to the RNG to decide the winner.
If there is communication on only one user's behalf, the win will go to them. Feel free to call activity in this thread beforehand.
If there is a very healthy back and forth regarding potential times and one user is a no-show, a captain may take the opportunity to sub out the no-show competitor; if this is not done, the user that showed up responsibly will be awarded the win.

TL;DR: VM your opponents, schedule your matches, and be reliable. If you're not reliable, let your captain know so they can sub you out ASAP.

Use these VM's to initiate discussion about bo1 or bo3 as well!

Sportsmanship
Exhibitions of unsportsmanlike conduct with regards to World Cup of Other Metas III will be met with an infraction at the discretion of the WCOOM III hosts. This is unlikely to include interactions within a team's private chat unless there is reason found to make an exception.
  • Inappropriate nicknames: Games in which a player uses nicknames that break PS! rules will be forfeited, and the player will be removed from the tour. Replays are required for this tour, so it is important that PS! and Smogon rules are followed in these games.
  • Toxic Behavior: Insulting, flaming, and intentional timer stalling are some examples of toxic behavior. Instances of toxic behavior will be reviewed, and the appropriate punishment will be handed out at the discretion of the hosts and OM forum moderators.
These rules are meant to protect other users from being publicly flamed/bashed/provoked by another competitor for the duration of and following the tournament, as well as keep it a safe site for all.

All players must complete their matches by the given deadline. Any incomplete matches by that time may be subject to activity decision (MAKE SURE YOU POST ON YOUR OPPONENT'S VM WALL); otherwise, they will be decided via !pick publicly in the Other Metas Room. All matches should ideally be done on your most notable alt (the one you registered for WCOOM III with) to avoid confusion and the replay must be saved and posted in this thread. The replays will be archived in a separate thread, and will be used to calculate usage stats.

Substitutions
Captains, if you wish to make any substitutions, you must post here tagging both the player you're subbing out, the player you're subbing in, the captains of the opposing team, the substitute's opponent(s), and myself. This is to assure that everyone is in-the-loop and that the OP is updated accordingly to reflect the new match-up.

Pools

:dialga: Brilliant Pool :dialga:
Canada / US West / China / US NE / Europe

:heatran: Almost Any Ability :heatran:
Jrdn (1-3) / Eggs XxSevagxX (3-1) / gostop (1-1-2) / Heracross2.0 (1-1-2) / Quagg (3-1)

:zamazenta-crowned: Balanced Hackmons :zamazenta-crowned:
Ren (2-2) / cityscapes (4-0) / leonxu (0-4) / TTTech (1-3) / Ivar57 (3-1)

:mew: Camomons :mew:
Mossy Sandwich (1-3) / anaconja (2-2) / cscl (2-2) / Meta ArcticBreeze (2-2) / The Number Man (3-1)

:entei: Mix And Mega :entei:
Fardin (2-2) / DerpyBoi (2-2) / hybone (1-1) / Andyboy (2-1) / Jordy Shing'n Streets (1-2)

:morgrem: NFE :morgrem:
Miyami~~~ EviGaro (2-2) / lepton (4-0) / DuGuo (0-4) / S1nn0hC0nfirm3d (2-2) / tlenit (2-2)

:aegislash: STABmons :aegislash:
Fc (3-1) / Byleth (4-0) / Jqlove (0-3) / Dr. Phd. BJ (2-2) / Terracotta (0-3)

:palkia: Shining Pool :palkia:
Asia Pacific / Hispanic / France / UK / US South

:heatran: Almost Any Ability :heatran:
arn.av136 Dj Breloominati♬ (2-2) / خسدڭۋە (3-1) / Atha (4-0) / Racool (1-3) / MZ (2-2)

MAMP (4-0) / IloveScaldBurns (0-4) / damflame 3 aesf (2-2) / willdbeast xavgb (3-1) / a loser (1-3)

Euphonos (2-2) / Revenge Killer (2-2) / Alternatif (2-2) / PA Pujo (3-1) / Havens (1-3)

TectonicDestroyer (3-1) / Fakee Dorron (0-4) / Hats Dragonillis (2-2) / Chazm (3-1) / Quantum Tesseract (2-2)

King Leo V (1-3) / mh (0-4) / PandaDoux (3-1) / Stareal (3-1) / beauts (3-1)

The Immortal (3-1) / Nalorium (3-1) / LBDC (1-3) / Greybaum (1-3) / SBPC ItsChew. (2-2)

You have until Sunday, November 28th @ 11:59PM EST to finish all of your games.

Last edited:

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Predictions for the Shining Pool, I got in call with a w*man and Ivar and they told me I cannot count to 10 and they were right.

:heatran: Almost any Ability :heatran:

arn.av136 (1-3)
خسدڭ (4-0) formatted like this because the arabic names makes me want to delete my account
Atha (4-0)
Racool (3-1)
MZ (2-2)

MAMP (3-1)
IloveScaldBurns (1-3)
damflame 3 (1-3)
willdbeast (2-2)
a loser (3-1)

Euphonos (3-1)
Xevara (1-3)
Alternatif (3-1)
PA (2-2)
Havens (1-3)

TectonicDestroyer (1-3)
Fakee (1-3)
Hats (2-2)
Chazm (3-1)
Quantum Tesseract (3-1)

King Leo V (1-3)
mh (2-2)
PandaDoux (3-1)
Stareal (2-2)
beauts (2-2)

The Immortal (3-1)
Nalorium (2-2)
LBDC (1-3)
Greybaum (2-2)
SBPC (2-2)

if you think I am wrong, you are welcome to actually win your games. Go Team Europe let us gan this hamos!

If anyone is interested, here is the schedule during this pools phase (all GMT=0)
I'll edit this message if I can be more precise about the schedule.

SS Almost Any Ability :
atha vs arn.av136 Dj Breloominati♬ : Sunday 21th, 4:30 PM
atha vs خسدڭۋە i : 20 or 21th november
atha vs Racool : 27 or 28th november
atha vs MZ : Sunday 21th, 8 PM

SS Balanced Hackmons :
damflame vs MAMP : Sunday 28 november, 10 AMA
damflame vs IloveScaldBurns :
damflame vs willdbeast Stresh : Week of 22th november
damflame vs a loser : Wednesday 24th, 8 PM

SS Camomons :
Alternatif vs Euphonos : Saturday 27th, 2 PM
Alternatif vs Xevara :
Alternatif vs PA :
Alternatif vs Havens :

SS Mix and Mega :
Hats vs TectonicDestroyer :
Hats vs Fakee : Thrusday 11th, 7 PM
Hats vs Chazm :
Hats vs Quantum Tesseract : 20 or 21th november

SS NFE :
Pandadoux vs King Leo V : Sunday 21th, 8 PM
Pandadoux vs mh : Sunday 28th, 3 PM
Pandadoux vs Stareal : Saturday 20th, 8 PM
Pandadoux vs beauts : Saturday 27th, 8 PM

SS STABmons :
LBDC vs The Immortal : Saturday 27th, to define.
LBDC vs Nalorium : Saturday 13th, 8 PM
LBDC vs Greybaum : Sunday 28 november, 5 PM
LBDC vs SBPC ItsChew : Friday 26th, 8 PM

Last edited:

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
If anyone is interested, here is the schedule during this pools phase (all GMT=0)
I'll edit this message if I can be more precise about the schedule.

SS Almost Any Ability :
atha vs arn.av136 :
atha vs خسدڭۋە :
atha vs Racool :
atha vs MZ :

SS Balanced Hackmons :
damflame vs MAMP :
damflame vs IloveScaldBurns :
damflame vs willdbeast :
damflame vs a loser :

SS Camomons :
Alternatif vs Euphonos :
Alternatif vs Xevara :
Alternatif vs PA :
Alternatif vs Havens :

SS Mix and Mega :
Hats vs TectonicDestroyer :
Hats vs Fakee : Thrusday 11th, 7 PM
Hats vs Chazm :
Hats vs Quantum Tesseract :

SS NFE :
Pandadoux vs King Leo V :
Pandadoux vs mh :
Pandadoux vs Stareal :
Pandadoux vs beauts :

SS STABmons :
LBDC vs The Immortal :
LBDC vs Nalorium :
LBDC vs Greybaum :
LBDC vs SBPC :
I can't wait to watch all these games! Thanks for providing all the times!

Osake

Hasta Siempre
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello everyone ! Here are my predicts for the wcup, I'll give my thoughts on the pool, sometimes on the games if I have something relevant to say but it's hard as I don't know everyone and I don't have sufficient knowledge outside of AAA but w/e. I'll also try to update this if people are subbed out/in, but I can't guarantee it. Also, you can find in the spoiler at the end a copy of the games without my predicts, if you were too lazy to do it by yourself, you can have it to make your own predicts !

P-S : there are maybe (probably) errors as I wrote all the nicks letter by letter, do not hesitate to let me know so I can edit <3

Jrdn (3-1) / Eggs (2-2) / gostop (0-4) / Heracross2.0 (3-1) / Quagg (2-2)

Jrdn vs Eggs Despite his shaky record at the OMPL, and even if he hasn't played the tier much afaik, Jrdn is still insanely good and is better in game than his opp
Jrdn vs gostop
Jrdn vs Heracross2.0 I think Jrdn is better, but Heracross2.0 proves during the AAALT that he was able to threaten TNM, so I'm bolding the upset here
Jrdn vs Quagg Good players but Jrdn is more familiar with the tier

Eggs vs gostop
Eggs vs Heracross2.0 From what I've seen, Heracross is a little bit better but it'll be interesting
Eggs vs Quagg same as above

gostop vs Heracross2.0
gostop vs Quagg it might be rude for gostop, but I've never heard of you before and in this pool with only good players, it'll be really hard to win games. I wish you the best tho

Heracross2.0 vs Quagg Paradoxically, I feel like Quagg's style fits better to beat Heracross, but it'll be a tough game

This pool is quite uniform, except from gostop (imo), and even if Jrdn is probably the better player here I think everyone has their own strengths

Ren (2-2) / cityscapes (4-0) / leonxu (0-4) / TTTech (1-3) / Ivar57 (3-1)

Ren vs cityscapes just because I hate Ren from now
Ren vs leonxu
Ren vs TTTech
Ren vs Ivar57
why did you played three games d1 dude, I hate you so much, I hope your team will lose

cityscapes vs leonxu
cityscapes vs TTTech
cityscapes vs Ivar57

leonxu vs TTTech
leonxu vs Ivar57

TTTech vs Ivar57

TTTech probably deserved a better record, but I think city will stomp this pool. I'm bolding Ivar for his win against Ren, and again, sorry for leonxu, but it's kinda the same as with gostop : I don't know you at all and the pool is tough.

Mossy Sandwich (1-3) / anaconja (2-2) / cscl (1-3) / Meta (3-1) The Number Man (2-2)

Mossy Sandwich vs anaconja
Mossy Sandwich
vs cscl
Mossy Sandwich vs Meta
Mossy Sandwich vs The Number Man

anaconja vs cscl
anaconja vs Meta
anaconja
vs The Number Man

cscl vs Meta
cscl vs The Number Man

Meta
vs The Number Man

I don't have so much too say cuz Camomons is a bad tier a tier I don't really understand, despite Siamato's builds. Quite uniform pool, but I think cscl can upset on one or two games

Fardin (2-2) / DerpyBoi (2-2) / hybone (1-3) / Andyboy (4-0) / Jordy (1-3)

Fardin vs DerpyBoi
Fardin
vs hybone
Fardin vs Andyboy
Fardin
vs Jordy

DerpyBoi vs hybone
DerpyBoi vs Andyboy
DerpyBoi
vs Jordy

hybone vs Andyboy
hybone vs Jordy

Andyboy
vs Jordy

ngl I honestly don't know what to think here, it's maybe linked to my ignorance of the players. Fardin was goated in OMPL, and I first wanted to put him in 4-0, but I remembered he had stresh support so idk. I want to believe in Andyboy comeback after OMPL's fiasco, and I have no idea of Jordy's level in MnM - DerpyBoi was quite good in OMPL, but I think hybone can take a win here.

Miyami~~~ (1-3) / lepton (1-3) / DuGuo (1-3) / S1nn0hC0nfirm3d (3-1) / tlenit (4-0)

Myami vs lepton
Miyami vs DuGuo
Miyami vs S1nn0hC0nfirm3d
Miyami vs tlenit

lepton
vs DuGuo
lepton vs S1nn0hC0nfirm3d
lepton vs tlenit

DuGuo vs S1nn0hC0nfirm3d
Duguo vs tlenit

S1nn0hC0nfirm3d vs tlenit

S1nn0hC0nfirm3d and tlenit are probably high above the rest of the pool, and after them honestly I don't really know, my predicts are kinda random.

Fc (3-1) / Byleth (3-1) / Jqlove (0-4) / Dr. Phd. BJ (2-2) / Terracotta (2-2)

Fc vs Byleth
Fc
vs Jqlove
Fc vs Dr. Phd. BJ
Fc vs Terracotta

Byleth vs Jqlove
Byleth vs Dr. Phd. BJ
Byleth vs Terracotta

Jqlove vs Dr. Phd. BJ
Jqlove vs Terracotta

Dr. Phd. BJ
vs Terracotta

ban lele. otherwise idk

Cumulated records :
1) US NE : (3-1) (1-3) (3-1) (4-0) (3-1) (2-2) -> +8
3) Europe : (2-2) (3-1) (2-2) (1-3) (4-0) (2-2) -> +4
3) US West : (2-2) (4-0) (2-2) (2-2) (1-3) (3-1) -> +4
4) Canada : (3-1) (2-2) (1-3) (2-2) (1-3) (3-1) -> +0
5) China : (0-4) (0-4) (1-3) (1-3) (1-3) (0-4) -> -16

I'm probably wrong about a lot of games, but the final ranking corresponds to the idea I have of the team. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Sorry China

I'll try to be objective, as I'm obviously supporting France :d

Dj Breloominati♬(1-3) / خسدڭۋە (3-1) / Atha (4-0) / Racool (1-3) / MZ (3-1)

arn.av136 vs خسدڭۋە with Redlifx support and its good ingame, and since I don't know the opp... Dj Breloominati♬ vs خسدڭۋە not gonna change my predict, and I think Dj has more experience than arnav
arn.av136 vs Atha Atha is on my top 5, maybe top 3 of the best current AAA players, so... Dj Breloominati♬ vs Atha tbf I don't really now Dj Breloominati♬'s level, I think it's a friend of Atha (?) but Atha's so strong so
arn.av136 vs Racool I think Racool will have some difficulties to adapt herself to the new meta, so I'll bold activity over experience Dj Breloominati♬ vs Racool no idea of Dj's activity but I'm gonna bold Racool, idk I have a feeling
arn.av136 vs MZ MZ p good in game, the only question being his builder, probably QT, sorry for you if it's the case, always forced to carry ur mates :d Dj Breloominati♬ vs MZ MZ is slightly better overall imo

خسدڭۋە vs Atha Atha's just better
خسدڭۋە vs Racool might be rough tho, but idk Racool semms rusty
خسدڭۋە vs MZ Better

Atha vs Racool
Atha vs MZ the game I'll watch for sure, p cool pairing, but Atha won in OMPL so I'm bolding him again

Racool vs MZ

Atha and MZ are gonna stomp the pool imo, and I won't be surprised if Racool is subbed out.

MAMP (1-3) / IloveScaldBurns (1-3) / damflame 3 (2-2) / willdbeast (2-2) / a loser (4-0)

MAMP vs IloveScaldBurns
MAMP vs damflame 3
MAMP
vs wildbeast
MAMP vs a loser

IloveScaldBurns vs damflame 3
IloveScaldBurns vs wildbeast
IloveScaldBurns vs a loser

damflame 3 vs wildbeast
damflame 3 vs a loser

wildbeast vs a loser

a loser is the best, wildbeast not gonna 0-4 again parce qu'il parle un peu français, MAMP looked really rusty in OMPL, and damflame is in the middle

Euphonos (3-1) / Xevara (0-4) / Alternatif (2-2) / PA (2-2) / Havens (3-1)

Euphonos vs Xevara
Euphonos vs Alternatif
Euphonos vs PA
Euphonos vs Havens

Xevara vs Alternatif
Xevara vs PA
Xevara vs Havens

Alternatif
vs PA
Alternatif vs Havens

PA
vs Havens

Alternatif when s/o :blobglare: - Euphonos is really good and I have a good feeling with Havens. Alternatif and PA can both finish in 3-1 or 4-0, the level of this pool looks really good. Unfort for Xevara,I feel like it's really hard to perform in camo when you haven't really played it before, and afaik it's not the case, and in this pool it'll be too much.

TectonicDestroyer (2-2) / Fakee (1-3) / Hats (0-4) / Chazm (3-1) / Quantum Tesseract (4-0)

TectonicDestroyer vs Fakee Dorron - not gonna change my predict tho
TectonicDestroyer vs Hats
TectonicDestroyer vs Chazm
TectonicDestroyer vs Quantum Tesseract

Fakee
vs Hats
Fakee vs Chazm
Fakee vs Quantum Tesseract

Hats vs Chazm
Hats vs Quantum Tesseract

Chazm vs Quantum Tesseract

wtf is this pool you have 2 of the best MnM players, Tect who can be really good when he wants, and Hats and Fakee that are kinda ???. srry Hats, I think your only chance is against Fakee, but you'll prep well and you'll finish in 3-1 nw nw (no). Tect is bad but he has Redflix support and flix told me tect was gonna win 2 games and I always trust flix.

King Leo V (3-1) / mh (0-4) / PandaDoux (2-2) / Stareal (3-1) / beauts (2-2)

King Leo V vs mh
King Leo V vs PandaDoux
King Leo V vs Stareal
King Leo V
vs beauts

mh vs PandaDoux
mh vs Stareal
mh vs beauts

PandaDoux vs Stareal
PandaDoux
vs beauts

Stareal vs beauts

King Leo is goated, Stareal too, beauts is impressive in NFE, PandaDoux is quite good too and can upset anyone, sorry mh but it'll be tough

The Immortal (2-2) / Nalorium (1-3) / LBDC (3-1) / Greybaum (4-0) / SBPC (0-4)

The Immortal vs Nalorium
The Immortal vs LBDC seulement si tu john pas
The Immortal vs Greybaum
The Immortal
vs SBPC

Nalorium vs LBDC
Nalorium vs Greybaum
Nalorium
vs SBPC

LBDC vs Greybaum
LBDC
vs SBPC

Greybaum vs SBPC
ngl I'm super hyped by some games here, pls bring us heat (and don't johh LBDC :blobglare:)

Cumulated records :
1) US South : (3-1) (4-0) (3-1) (4-0) (2-2) (0-4) -> +8
2) UK : (1-3) (2-2) (2-2) (3-1) (3-1) (4-0) -> +6
4) France : (4-0) (2-2) (2-2) (0-4) (2-2) (3-1) -> +2
4) Asia Pacific : (1-3) (1-3) (3-1) (2-2) (3-1) (2-2) -> +0
5) Hispanic : (1-3) (1-3) (0-4) (1-3) (0-4) (1-3) -> -16

I think I highly underestimated Stresh support for UK, and I think they'll get more wins that in my predicts. However, the ranking still corresponds to what I had in mind, UK/US South in first, France and Asia Pacific with almost the same results, and Hispanic far behind because... I don't know any of their players in the OMs community.

Do not take those predicts personally, and
if you think I am wrong, you are welcome to actually win your games. Go Team FRANCE let us gan this hamos!
good luck to everyone, enjoy your games, stay safe

Love on y'all :heart:

Jrdn (0-0) / Eggs (0-0) / gostop (0-0) / Heracross2.0 (0-0) / Quagg (0-0)

Jrdn vs Eggs
Jrdn vs gostop
Jrdn vs Heracross2.0
Jrdn vs Quagg

gostop vs Heracross2.0
gostop vs Quagg

Heracross2.0 vs Quagg

Ren (2-1) / cityscapes (0-0) / leonxu (0-2) / TTTech (1-1) / Ivar57 (1-0)

Ren vs cityscapes
Ren vs leonxu
Ren vs TTTech
Ren vs Ivar57

cityscapes vs leonxu
cityscapes vs TTTech
cityscapes vs Ivar57

leonxu vs TTTech
leonxu vs Ivar57

TTTech vs Ivar57

Mossy Sandwich (0-0) / anaconja (0-0) / cscl (0-0) / Meta (0-0) The Number Man (0-0)

Mossy Sandwich vs anaconja
Mossy Sandwich vs cscl
Mossy Sandwich vs Meta
Mossy Sandwich vs The Number Man

anaconja vs cscl
anaconja vs Meta
anaconja vs The Number Man

cscl vs Meta
cscl vs The Number Man

Meta vs The Number Maan

Fardin (0-0) / DerpyBoi (0-0) / hybone (0-0) / Andyboy (0-0) / Jordy (0-0)

Fardin vs DerpyBoi
Fardin vs hybone
Fardin vs Andyboy
Fardin vs Jordy

DerpyBoi vs hybone
DerpyBoi vs Andyboy
DerpyBoi vs Jordy

hybone vs Andyboy
hybone vs Jordy

Andyboy vs Jordy

Miyami~~~ (0-0) / lepton (0-0) / DuGuo (0-0) / S1nn0hC0nfirm3d (0-0) / tlenit (0-0)

Myami vs lepton
Miyami vs DuGuo
Miyami vs S1nn0hC0nfirm3d
Miyami vs tlenit

lepton vs DuGuo
lepton vs S1nn0hC0nfirm3d
lepton vs tlenit

DuGuo vs S1nn0hC0nfirm3d
Duguo vs tlenit

S1nn0hC0nfirm3d vs tlenit

Fc (0-0) / Byleth (0-0) / Jqlove (0-0) / Dr. Phd. BJ (0-0) / Terracotta (0-0)

Fc vs Byleth
Fc vs Jqlove
Fc vs Dr. Phd. BJ
Fc vs Terracotta

Byleth vs Jqlove
Byleth vs Dr. Phd. BJ
Byleth vs Terracotta

Jqlove vs Dr. Phd. BJ
Jqlove vs Terracotta

Dr. Phd. BJ vs Terracotta

arn.av136 (0-0) / خسدڭۋە (0-0) / Atha (0-0) / Racool (0-0) / MZ (0-0)

arn.av136 vs خسدڭۋە
arn.av136 vs Atha
arn.av136 vs Racool
arn.av136 vs MZ

خسدڭۋە vs Atha
خسدڭۋە vs Racool
خسدڭۋە vs MZ

Atha vs Racool
Atha vs MZ

Racool vs MZ

MAMP (0-0) / IloveScaldBurns (0-0) / damflame 3 (0-0) / willdbeast (0-0) / a loser (0-0)

MAMP vs IloveScaldBurns
MAMP vs damflame 3
MAMP vs wildbeast
MAMP vs a loser

IloveScaldBurns vs damflame 3
IloveScaldBurns vs wildbeast
IloveScaldBurns vs a loser

damflame 3 vs wildbeast
damflame 3 vs a loser

wildbeast vs a loser

Euphonos (0-0) / Xevara (0-0) / Alternatif (0-0) / PA (0-0) / Havens (0-0)

Euphonos vs Xevara
Euphonos vs Alternatif
Euphonos vs PA
Euphonos vs Havens

Xevara vs Alternatif
Xevara vs PA
Xevara vs Havens

Alternatif vs PA
Alternatif vs Havens

PA vs Havens

TectonicDestroyer (0-0) / Fakee (0-0) / Hats (0-0) / Chazm (0-0) / Quantum Tesseract (0-0)

TectonicDestroyer vs Fakee
TectonicDestroyer vs Hats
TectonicDestroyer vs Chazm
TectonicDestroyer vs Quantum Tesseract

Fakee vs Hats
Fakee vs Chazm
Fakee vs Quantum Tesseract

Hats vs Chazm
Hats vs Quantum Tesseract

Chazm vs Quantum Tesseract

King Leo V (0-0) / mh (0-0) / PandaDoux (0-0) / Stareal (0-0) / beauts (0-0)

King Leo V vs mh
King Leo V vs PandaDoux
King Leo V vs Stareal
King Leo V vs beauts

mh vs PandaDoux
mh vs Stareal
mh vs beauts

PandaDoux vs Stareal
PandaDoux vs beauts

Stareal vs beauts

The Immortal (0-0) / Nalorium (0-0) / LBDC (0-0) / Greybaum (0-0) / SBPC (0-0)

The Immortal vs Nalorium
The Immortal vs LBDC
The Immortal vs Greybaum
The Immortal vs SBPC

Nalorium vs LBDC
Nalorium vs Greybaum
Nalorium vs SBPC

LBDC vs Greybaum
LBDC vs SBPC

Greybaum vs SBPC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)