Tournament NDPL II - Semifinals [Tiebreaker]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasha

one eyed owl
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
YASSS delcatties are out, ggs to cubchoos and gl in finals (win the tour pls) but stop overusing yass before it becomes stale WTF.
i wasn't gonna do s/o's originally but its the first tour i managed besides unviable roawcop and had a lot of fun yass
gum - my yasstie omg im excited that we got to team together since when we first met i had never really seen you play, so i was hyped! i cannot believe you went for 4k and you put in so much work every week and your building is crazy. you singlehandedly carried nduu and you unironically should be running that tier fr. i hope we get to team again cuz you made the team chat awesome with your presence. thanks for signing up when ava and i asked :3

Kyotoshi - its crazy that we met off smogon a few years ago, went from teaming into side tours and now teaming together on smogon. its been a cool few years that ive known you and youre still a crazy player in my book. ngl wish you had PREPPEDMORE, and didnt bring a fking pikachu oml LOL but aside from that you were a fire teamate. thanks for dumping teams in the server immediately bc they helped me carry bo3 slot every week without having to build myself each week.

mushamu - im very happy we got to team together. you are definitely like top 1 teamchat users on this site and your mono prep is pretty unparalleled to what ive seen in terms of other mono players. thanks for playing even though i know your motivation for mons has somewhat declined and you were busy a lot. 32k and not a single cent wasted. thanks for playing mush :3

Anique - admittedly we didnt interact as much as id like, but you seem really chill and your playing potential is crazy. i hope to see you in some other tours fr and maybe branch out to other tiers besides ou. thanks for being a good team member and you put in crazy prep every week we had you playing. i definitely regret not putting you in sooner. sorry that we didnt put you in sooner but thank you for prepping like a beast

KM thank you for subbing in a pinch even though you had no idea wtf you were doing x. i appreciate the quick responses and willingness to play on a moments notice

Chiles Habaneros the goat. im glad that we went from teaming in discord side tours to playing in a real tour together. thanks for signing up playing ag for us although im sure it probably wasnt very fun. the tier is crazy and you did really well for how short notice you were given to learn the tier, thanks for putting in the effort and hopefully we team again some other time.

AmyQuaris im sure it was a surprise to see that you were picked up after the draft had ended to be our replacement of pannu, but you did really well instantly hopping into the team environment and im glad to have teamed with you again after rdl. you did really well and i appreciate your effort :wrawn:

pannuracotta PANURACOTTA CANCERED NDPL. i knew you were gonna quit after ndpl but didnt think youd do me like that....lmao jokes aside thank you for playing when you had the motivation to and i dont really care that you cancered. you were a good presence while you were around and put in a lot of effort when you had the time. i appreciate that and gl in things smogon related or not!!

Aberforth i remember i had drafted you for ag and avarice was like yeah hes good. then i realized in your signup you said you didnt wanna play ag at all and i had to break the news to avarice that i fucked up LOL. regardless though you kicked ass in ou, and you were an awesome person to talk to. glad i got to know you and thank you for clinching to play ag in poffs since our ag slot was pretty rough all tour. hopefully we get to team soon in a tour and kick ass there too.

mncmt originally, you werent on ava and i's draft plan, we had NO idea who we wanted for bo3. we saw your name pop up on the nomination and we were like wait, fuck it lets just get mnc. and we did not regret it at all. you made my job easy, just feed you teams and you #slayed the pool. thank you for playing and putting in your best effort, i appreciate it king

Hyperspace12 for your first team tour on smogon, you did a kickass job. your mono prep and playing ceiling is really fucking awesome and i can see why decem hyped you up to me before the draft so that i'd get you. im honored to have been your first team tour experience manager and i hope you enjoyed it. heres to us teaming in mwp.

Shivam3299 i remember vaguely we teamed in ag snake and you did well there, so we picked you up for ag here. im really sorry we couldnt support your slot and the tour probably didnt go how you wanted it, but im glad you still were a good chat presence and hopefully you enjoyed the team outside of us not really being able to help you besides like ainz and frito (ty frito and ainz btw, you guys were fukcing awesome).

daniYSB dani the GOAT. thank you for playing ag the week before poffs and willing to learn the tier. i cant say much here LOL but i hope you enjoyed spectating the tour and interacting in the team when you could. hopefully we get to team in a tour that we both can pop off in, although we did just win ptpl so GG. but yeah, thanks for being a goat sub

avarice thanks for managing ig. whateva. jk LOL you obviously carried me to getting manager bc theres no way we wouldnt h ave gotten it without you. im glad we showed those people who said we would be the worst team that we ended up being the top in the tour the entire regular season minus being second place the week before playoffs. i know you didnt know nd that much but you still were awesome to manage with and hopefully we can run it up in another tour!

Expulso thanks for being our dejure manager. helping out when you could and also helping us keeping our chat active and giving opinions where you thought it was needed. youre still lame for not signing up !! next ndpl you gotta come play

thank you to everyone else in the chat who wasnt on our team, it made the team chat awesome and i was glad to meet a lot of you. notably Redgoop115 and Chief Z for being really chill and taking off pressure from me by helping anique prep. Frito and Ainzcrad for helping our ag a lot, you guys are awesome and although i knew ainz already since i first joined smogon, frito you were really cool and thanks for being so active in a team chat you werent on, will definitely want to play w you in some other tour. and thanks to omicorio (NEFER X) for helping our ou a lot, notably aberforth, we appreciated the help from all you guys :wrawn:

last but certainly not least. thank you to blce for our fire logo! i love it and will keep it in my sig forever ;w;

Last edited:

Avaritia

Sylvain stan
Since we have a tie between the Blissmilahs and Braixens, we'll have a tiebreaker between these two teams. Same rules as always apply, deadline to finish the games will be November 28th, 23:59 GMT-5.

Good luck to both teams!

:blissey: (1) Islam Blissmilahs vs Brazy Braixens (2) :braixen:
National Dex: Bushtush vs Roginald
National Dex: IPF vs baconeatinassassin
National Dex AG: Fc vs Kate

Last edited by a moderator:

spell

destined
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
National Dex: Bushtush vs Roginald - Bush has been looking dominant this entire tour compared to his opponent, I doubt his momentum will stop now.
National Dex: IPF vs bacon - IPF is great, but bacon is better
National Dex AG: Fc vs Kate - Kate is like 6-0 in AG in Bo3 and has won nearly all the NDAG tours this year as well? I dont think Fc has a chance unless he cheeses or something. He could also rely on luck which has helped him in the past but lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)