OM ORAS 2v2 Cup - Finals

Morgan

Morgius Sweep
is a Pre-Contributor
:ss/talonflame::ss/kyurem-black:
ORAS 2v2 Cup - Round 2
Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • 2v2 Classic rules can be read here.
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours under the format [Gen 6] Doubles OU.
  • Best of five, single elimination.
  • If you don't get your match done, I will give the activity win to someone or coinflip it. If both users are constantly making contact but can't set up a specific time, I will give an extension for 3 days. Do not rely on this because I might just flip your game if minimal effort was put in.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
Resources:

ORAS 2v2 Resources
Pool League Stats

Challenge Code:
Code:
/challenge gen6doublesou @@@ Accuracy Moves Clause, -Focus Sash, -Perish Song, -Final Gambit, -Kangaskhan-Mega, Team Preview, Picked Team Size=2, Max Team Size = 4
REMEMEBER TO USE THE CHALLENGE CODE! If you don't, the result of the game will be nullified, regardless of the matchup.

Deadline for this week is Sunday November 28th at 11:59 PM GMT-5

London13  vs  lvl100Blaziken
XSTATIC COLD  vs  Lancer Fr
pqs  vs  Sky of Doom

Last edited:
Calling act. My opp missed our scheduled time so I then tried to reschedule but my opp is putting 0 effort into scheduling and I can't play tomorrow

RE: ORAS Cup's delay

I first want to apologize on my behalf and on the behalf of the tournament host.

Due to some personal reasons of the tournament host, the next round of ORAS 2v2 Cup, the finals, has not been posted, even as those who were to move on have been decided. I personally was on a leave of absence so I was not aware of this until recently. During this time, one of the tournament players, pqs, elected to ask to drop out, which would generally not be allowed in these types of tournaments, but considering the delay to playoffs and the seeding already mostly done, such could constitute a special circumstance. I allowed London13 and XSTATIC COLD to play their games during this absence as a decision was being made.

While the people who qualify for playoffs are locked, there still remains a possibility of a change in the standings depending on the result of the finals here, and there is currently a 4-way tiebreaker for the 8th seed. With that in mind, the round will go on with the previous game counting towards the round-robin finals.

I have talked to pqs, who is willing to continue playing and scheduling after being notified of the aforementioned seeding situation. This decision was made with the discretion of a TD.

Morgan

Morgius Sweep
is a Pre-Contributor
:ss/talonflame::ss/kyurem-black: ORAS 2v2 Cup - Finals​
Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • 2v2 Classic rules can be read here.
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours under the format [Gen 6] Doubles OU.
  • Best of five, single elimination.
  • If you don't get your match done, I will give the activity win to someone or coinflip it. If both users are constantly making contact but can't set up a specific time, I will give an extension for 3 days. Do not rely on this because I might just flip your game if minimal effort was put in.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
Resources: ORAS 2v2 Resources Pool League Stats Challenge Code:
Code:
/challenge gen6doublesou @@@ Accuracy Moves Clause, -Focus Sash, -Perish Song, -Final Gambit, -Kangaskhan-Mega, Team Preview, Picked Team Size=2, Max Team Size = 4
REMEMEBER TO USE THE CHALLENGE CODE! If you don't, the result of the game will be nullified, regardless of the matchup.
London13
 vs  XSTATIC COLD
XSTATIC COLD  vs  pqs
pqs  vs  London13

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)