Move 1: Stealth Rock
Move 2: Hurricane / Heat Wave
Move 3: Sludge Bomb / Hurricane / Knock Off
Move 4: Roost
Ability: Stamina
Item: Heavy-Duty Boots
EVs: 248 HP / 168 SpA / 92 Spe
Nature: Modest

I like the idea of sets primarily featuring Stealth Rock, so I crafted one. Imo Sludge Bomb is a good move to fit onto SR sets, mainly as a means to put pressure on Defog Zapdos. Heat Wave annoys Defog Corviknight but it still puts pressure (mind the pun) on SR setting sets. I acknowledge that BPress will probably suck outside of Acid Armor, but I still like Fire coverage, and that is more beneficial to a set like this, so I added it here over Earth Power. Hurricane can be used over Sludge Bomb if seeking a means to reliably chip Rapid Spin Colossoil.

D2TheW

Amadán
Name: Toxtricity's song book
Move 1: Hurricane
Move 2: Thunderbolt/Discharge
Move 3: Nasty Plot
Evs: 252 HP / 228 SpA / 28 Spe
Why pick between pex and beating corv when you can just do both. As offensive Zapdos has demonstrated this gen, flying + electric is a very potent combo and NP doubles that potency. Lack of earth power makes Heatran a very solid check but tran lacks recovery and it's definitely possible to overwhelm it with teammates like lele. This set has worse mus vs melm, glowking, ferro and Zera than heat wave or ep but I felt like it was worth discussing because it's got some clear benefits too.

Discharge is an interesting secondary option that exchanges always killing pex for the ability to still be useful vs tran in the early game. It also has some other neat uses, such as punishing kyurem which can switch in (if rocks aren't up) and roost off hurricanes (especially if it's a bulkier variant). Realistically you're always gonna break pex with paras anyway but the power drop is still notable.

+2 228+ SpA Crobat Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 204+ SpD Toxapex: 228-270 (75 - 88.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

+2 228+ SpA Crobat Discharge vs. 252 HP / 204+ SpD Toxapex: 204-240 (67.1 - 78.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

+2 228+ SpA Crobat Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 88 SpD Corviknight: 408-482 (102 - 120.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+2 228+ SpA Crobat Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 204 SpD Corviknight: 362-428 (90.5 - 107%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO

228+ SpA Crobat Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 136+ SpD Heatran: 76-90 (19.6 - 23.3%) -- possible 6HKO after Leftovers recovery

Will edit more in later. :monke:

20211127_184436.jpg

Last edited:

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
Going to throw my support behind Electric Coverage. While it admittedly doesn't do as good against Steel-Types that aren't :Corviknight: and :Skarmory:, the fact that it can help deal with both of those and :Toxapex: at the exact same time and keeping :Heatran: as a good enough answer to us sort of does make me think that it deserves a place in the coverage conversation (Currently being Fire vs Ground). I would say that between the three, we should still probably stick with only one, because I could imagine that having all three, or even just two of them, could make it an absolute pain in the ass to try to scout out its coverage for.

Right now my preference is probably Fire > Electric > Ground.

To start, I will immediately be approving Nasty Plot and Acid Armor. The reasoning hasn't changed since my previous post. 30b's existing tools of Stamina, recovery, and a good defensive typing form a good base for a setup sweeper, and Nasty Plot easily fills that role without potentially being overpowering. Acid Armor forms good synergy with Body Press and Stamina, allowing 30b to stack defensive boosts at a rapid rate and Body Press into a more immediate threat.

Regarding special defense boosting, I have decided to blacklist Amnesia. There has been debate regarding the usefulness of the test server replays, but there is a general consensus that this is ultimately just a cheese strategy, and I feel that enabling it is only a distraction. I am more split on Cosmic Power, as while it still leans into the SpD boosting category, its slower boosting pace means it is easier to break or counter-boost against. I'm still leaning blacklist for similar reasons to Amnesia's blacklist.

Regarding coverage in general, consensus has been vague at best. There is a strong consensus that we're going to need some kind of coverage to hit at least a few of our checks, and I've seen the most support for Earth Power compared either of the Fire coverage options (Heat Wave and Mystical Fire) or the Electric coverage options (Thunder, Thunderbolt, Discharge), although not overwhelmingly.
An option that has gained steam more recently is the combination of Earth Power and Mystical Fire. Earth Power gives 30b a reliable option to most Steel types, as well as certain checks like Toxapex and Slowking-Galar, while Mystical Fire provides 30b with the ability to hit Flying-resists that are also immune to Earth Power, at the cost of an important moveslot. Although I am still a bit concerned about how its SpA drop will stack with Stamina, its lower BP making it miss certain KOs and the opportunity cost of using it over either recovery, STAB, boosting, or Earth Power has mostly quieted those fears. This option of Earth Power and Mystical Fire (and blacklisting Fire coverage stronger than Mystical Fire) is what I am currently leaning towards.
Electric coverage has seen a late surge of support, but I will need to see more support for it before considering it.

As for the other moves, Haze is outright counterproductive, as it removes our Stamina boosts in the process. There has not been much discussion on Ice Beam or Will-O-Wisp. I am currently inclined to agree with the reasoning presented that both feel unnecessary in the face of the coverage and utility we are likely to receive, although I don't feel they are worth blacklisting, either. Water coverage (Scald) has received little to no discussion so far.

I will be giving 24 hours (with extensions available if needed) for final thoughts regarding Cosmic Power, coverage, Will-O-Wisp, and anything else that hasn't been given attention in the thread yet. Afterwards, I will present the preliminary 1.0 movepool in accordance with this PRC thread, and there will be time for comments on it before the thread closes.

shnowshner

You've Gotta Try
is a Pre-Contributor
Electric Coverage

This feels like an easy inclusion. Water and Flying types are not something we are terribly weak to, but many of the common ones really annoy 30b. This is a good way to targer specific problem Pokemon like Corv and Pex without giving it too much viable coverage options. In other words, if Fire + Ground is too much, we can have Electric + only one of Fire/Ground instead. The former is handled by SpDef mons like Heatran or Glowking, while the latter does nothing to Lando and Libra (and demon king cawm); both can be pretty well handled by your generic bulky Grounds as well. You would also need to drop valuable moveslots for these two coverage moves, so I think it's quite balanced.

Ice Coverage

this hasn't seen discussion because it is boring. I honestly don't care but if you need an answer I prefer having less, more focused coverage, so no Ice moves please.

Mystical Fire

The lower damage and ease with which SpDef drops can be removed makes this fine IMO and I think Mirror Armor Corv would be a funny way of overthinking your 30b answers so I support this. Not sure how I feel about any Fire + Ground coverage options but standalone Mystical Fire is not a bad option to include.

Scald

No

Will-O-Wisp

Agree with those that said this does not feel necessary. We're pretty good on status and already have enough options to work with.

Cosmic Power

Honestly given our typing, Roost, good stats and whatnot, I am hesitant on giving out Cosmic Power. Its not as explosive as Amnesia, thankfully, but dual Def boosting in conjuction with Stamina does seem like it can spiral out of control. I would like our Special Defense to always feel lacking and as a vulnerability to our design, and Cosmic Power could do a lot to throw that off.

I've already said my piece on Cosmic Power (tl;dr I'd just rather not risk the cheese, ban it) and Will-o-Wisp (ban it), so lemme just chime in on the other stuff.

Ice Beam
This frankly is kinda unneeded to require considering our other likely coverage options, but I see no harm in allowing it. It hits Lando easier than Hurricane and can nuke a Garchomp but Chomp isn't that relevant nowadays. Regardless it isn't broken or anything. Leave it to movepool.

Electric Coverage

This one I frankly am kinda on the fence about. I hardly imagine it being broken or anything but I do want to decide this now since it hits both Toxapex and Corviknight in one slot. It does also give 30b a tool in the mirror matchup, which is worth noting. I'm leaning towards blacklisting Electric moves sheerly out of the idea of EP + Mystical Fire being a fair bit of coverage as is, but I honestly can't make an easy call either way.

Water Coverage
In general I feel this is really unneeded and I don't see a competitive use for it in terms of coverage, but I don't have an issue with it for movepools. However, blacklist Scald, because like I've previously said, I really do not want to be able to burn people here. All other Water-type moves should be left to movepool, as the type coverage-wise doesn't really do much for us.

snake

is a Community Leaderis a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
Regarding coverage, Earth Power is a necessary part of our toolkit. Earth Power gives CAP30b a clear niche that isn't taken up by Tornadus-T. Yes, CAP30b is bulkier, has Stamina, Stealth Rock, and an excellent secondary defensive typing, but it's also significantly slower than Tornadus-T, doesn't have access to Taunt, has a moveslot taken up by Roost, and doesn't have Regenerator. I don't want CAP30b to be in Tornadus-T's shadow simply because Tornadus-T can utilize Fire-type coverage, Taunt, Nasty Plot, Knock Off, and U-turn (moves that have been discussed for CAP30b) better due to hits higher speed and Regenerator. Unless we want CAP30b to just be a Stealth Rock user that has fairly unique typing, I just don't see what CAP30b does better than Tornadus-T. However, once you throw Earth Power into the mix, now CAP30b is a specially offensive Flying-type that absolutely pushes through Heatran, rather than having to rely on the ever annoying Focus Blast or chipping it down with Knock Off. Now, that is value. Earth Power should be the move that CAP30b has and Tornadus-T wishes it had, and with Earth Power, CAP30b has clear differentiation from Tornadus-T.

Earth Power is way more important to CAP30b's toolkit than Mystical Fire or Electric-type coverage, so I'd like to see Earth Power make it before any other coverage move. However, I still Mystical Fire because it's strong enough for what we want to do with it, and its relatively low base power is healthier alongside Earth Power. Additionally, the Special Attack drops compliment Stamina well, especially amid concerns that Special Defense boosting might be too cheesy. While drops on the opposing Pokemon can be strong, they are almost always weaker than boosts for the user. Mystical Fire can act as a good middle ground for that and actualize Stamina in an interesting way.

Electric coverage is cool, but I don't think CAP30b needs to load up on too many coverage types. STAB Flying, Ground, (weak) Fire, and STAB Poison ought to be enough coverage for CAP30b to play with. Last, strong Ice-type coverage (read: Ice Beam) isn't needed when we have a strong STAB Hurricane and solid typing against Ground- and Grass-types, and Water-type coverage's targets are basically covered by Hurricane and Earth Power. Thus, under the assumptions I'm making, neither of these coverage types are really necessary.

tl;dr
  • Earth Power is the best way to differentiate CAP30b from Tornadus-T
  • Mystical Fire is a great choice because it's just strong enough damage-wise to do what it needs to, and the Special Attack drops compliment Stamina well
  • Electric coverage is cool, but I want to see Earth Power and Mystical Fire added to the movepool first
  • With Hurricane and assuming we get Earth Power and Mystical Fire, Ice and Water coverage aren't necessary

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
A couple of things I want to address regarding snake_rattler's posts regarding ground coverage are the following:
  • Even with Ground Coverage, CAP30b is still going to end up competing for a team slot just because their Nasty Plot sets are just right away trying to accomplish the same end goal. The only real change from this scenario that we are seeing with Earth Power added onto our moveset is that now we have a better matchup against Heatran, which isn't exactly a losing battle for Torn-T to begin with anyways if it's running Focus Blast (+2 252 SpA Tornadus-Therian Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 136+ SpD Heatran: 354-418 (91.7 - 108.2%) -- 50% chance to OHKO (Guaranteed with Rocks))
  • In addition the points mentioned by snake_rattler himself, CAP30b also has additional utility options in the form of Stealth Rock and Thunder Wave that Torn-T lacks. Shouldn't stuff like this also be put into the equation when it comes to considering whether or not we need Ground coverage to have a distinct niche over Torn-T? It feels a bit odd to leave them out, even if they aren't super likely to be used alongside Nasty Plot.

Since no one objected to it, I'll be blacklisting Cosmic Power, as discussed previously. I will not be extending this blacklist to other Special Defense boosting for now, as, in my opinion, the moveslot issues discussed with other SpDef boosting become too large.

I will also be approving the Earth Power and Mystical Fire combination. While the necessity of including Ground coverage to differentiate us from Tornadus-T has been questioned, I think an important point is that 30b is much more inclined to run Earth Power as its Steel-beating move than Nasty Plot Tornadus-T is inclined to run Focus Blast, given that the latter already has two slots reserved for Nasty Plot and Hurricane and almost always runs Heat Wave for Cawmodore, leaving one slot left that is often taken by utility instead. While we do have utility of our own to stand out, we also have significant deficiencies in comparison, including our speed tier axing our ability to reliably beat Cawmodore 1v1 (+6 252 Atk Cawmodore Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Crobat: 373-441 (99.7 - 117.9%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO), and our general vulnerability to special hits and Future Sight. As a result, I think it is fine to give the Earth Power/Mystical Fire combination to 30b.
As a result, I will be blacklisting Fire coverage stronger than 75 BP, as the point of Mystical Fire was to provide a weaker option that could still hit Steel-types immune to Earth Power without annihilating them at +2, and allowing Fire coverage stronger than Mystical Fire defeats that purpose. I will also be blacklisting Electric coverage stronger than 75 BP for the same reason; it also hits the Steel birds super effectively, so to preserve them as checks, I am putting this restriction in place to make sure they don't outstrip Mystical Fire in power.

Nothing else will be making the blacklist. Regarding Will-O-Wisp and Scald specifically, I think that the banning of the feasible options for SpDef boosting means that burns are less of an issue. None of the other coverage options seem particularly concerning enough to blacklist.

As a result, I will be approving the following movesets for 30b. All sets not listed here were not approved due to being centered around a blacklisted move.
Name: Bulky Wincon
Move 1: Nasty Plot
Move 2: Hurricane
Move 3: Body Press/Flamethrower Mystical Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Name: SpDef Nasty Plot
Move 2: Roost
Move 3: Hurricane
Move 4: Heat Wave Mystical FIre/Earth Power
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Nature: Calm
Name: Zetalz Deep State (Nasty Plot + 2 Attacks)
Move 2: Hurricane
Move 3: Earth Power / Mystical Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 168 SpD / 92 Spe (or increase speed to outspeed Heatran)
Name: Zetalz Slow State
Move 2: Earth Power
Move 3: Nasty Plot
EVs: 248 HP / 72 SpA / 188 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 5 Spe
These are variants on a Nasty Plot + Roost + 2 Attacks set, with different EVs oriented towards different levels of bulk. I replaced Heat Wave on Zetalz's set and Flamethrower on spoo's set with Mystical Fire due to Heat Wave being blacklisted.

Name: Acid Armor + Body Press
Move 1: Acid Armor
Move 2: Body Press
Move 3: Sludge Bomb / Mystical Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
name: Substitute + Acid Armor
move 1: Substitute
move 2: Acid Armor
move 3: Body Press
move 4: Roost / Sludge Bomb
ability: Stamina
item: Heavy-Duty Boots / Black Sludge
evs: 252 HP / 148 SpD / 108 Spe
nature: Calm
These Body Press sets are extremely similar, with the primary differences being specialized EVs and the use of Substitute to give even more opportunities to boost on Rabia's set.

Name: 3 Attacks Spell Book
Move 1: Roost
Move 2: Sludge Bomb / Hurricane
Move 3: Mystical Fire/ Body Press
Move 4: Thunder / Hurricane / Scald
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 Spe
Name: 3 Attacks + Roost
Move 2: Earth Power
Move 3: Mystical Fire / Sludge Bomb
These sets exemplify the 3 Attacks tank set, sacrificing the power potential of Nasty Plot to slot in Mystical Fire and get wider coverage. From Brambane's set, I've removed Thunder for being blacklisted and Scald for not being approved.

Name: Stealth Rock
Move 1: Stealth Rock
Move 2: Hurricane / Heat Wave Mystical Fire
Move 3: Sludge Bomb / Hurricane / Knock Off
Name: Zetalz Utility State (2 Attacks + Utility)
Move 2: Earth Power / Mystical Fire
Move 3: Knock Off / Stealth Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 168 SpA / 92 Spe (or increase speed to outspeed Heatran)
These sets also show off a tank archetype, although they feature utility rather than coverage. I've replaced Heat Wave with Mystical Fire on G-Luke's set due to Heat Wave's blacklisting.

Name: Physically defensive Wall/Pivot
Move 1: Will-O-Wisp
Move 2: Body Press/Hurricane
Move 3: Hurricane/Sludge Bomb/U-turn/Knock Off/Stealth Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 192 Def / 60 SpD
Bold Nature
While this set does feature an unapproved move in Will-O-Wisp, I think it does a fairly good job of demonstrating a potential Wall/Pivot set, which has been a bit lacking in submissions otherwise. In the even that 30b does not get access to Will-O-Wisp via full movepool submissions, Will-O-Wisp's slot could easily be filled by some of the utility moves slashed in on the third slot, such as U-Turn, Knock Off, or Stealth Rock.

Here is your preliminary 1.0 movepool and blacklist. Per this PRC thread, the 1.0 movepool will only consist of moves from the movesets, any other important defining moves, and universal TMs.
Body Press
Brave Bird
Drill Peck
Roost
Gunk Shot
Poison Jab
Imprison
Knock Off
Swords Dance
Coil
Stealth Rock
U-turn
Toxic
Thunder Wave
Hurricane
Sludge Bomb
Nasty Plot
Acid Armor
Earth Power
Mystical Fire
Attract
Endure
Facade
Protect
Rest
Round
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Taunt
Recover/Milk Drink/Soft-Boiled/Slack Off
Rapid Spin
Speed boosting moves
Sucker Punch
Calm Mind
Amnesia
Cosmic Power
Fire coverage over 75 BP
Electric coverage over 75 BP

If there are any comments regarding something that should be included/excluded from the 1.0 movepool or blacklist, you have 24 hours to say so before the end of the thread.

Last edited:

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
I really don't like how Earth Power was automatically approved instead of going to a poll. A fair number of people in both the thread and on Discord have expressed concerns regarding the move and have expressed alternative forms of coverage such as Fire or Electric, but it honestly comes across as if these issues people were having were just brushed aside to hurry up and complete the last step needed to get CAP30 on the Showdown Server (And those alternative forms of coverage were for all intents and purposed blacklisted to rub salt on the wound). If we end up voting to allow Ground coverage then I agree with what we have so far, but I think we are being a bit too hasty right now.

Other than that, looks fine to me.

Brambane

protect the wetlands
is a Contributor Alumnus
I don't have a hot position on Earth Power; I wouldn't mind if it gets polled or not.

We can approve Electric coverage greater than 75 BP imo. It is an overall more situational choice than Earth Power. The main appeal it has is being able to immediately threaten Corviknight. In the grand scheme of things, Corviknight is at BEST a midground switch-in into Nasty Plot 30b. If Venomicon is faster, Corviknight's game plan of slow pivot into offensive answer (lele, kyurem, choice specs dedenne) has it possibly eating a +2 Hurricane for substantial chip. Worst case, if Veno is deliberately slower than Corvi, you are now fast U-turning against a Pokemon at +2, and giving it a Defense boost in the process. As such, Thunder(bolt)'s ability to hit Corvi seems rather minor in comparison, while Pex is already hit by Earth Power, Argh is hit by Hurricane, and Tapu Fini's best play is Trick anyways.

What stronger Electric coverage does do is better enable non-NP sets, allowing them to actually threaten Corvi with Flying/Fire/Electric or some other coverage variation. I think keeping the option of 3 Attacks open makes things a little more interesting for playtesting, especially for 30b spreads that want to run a bit more Speed or, greedily, a more offensive item like Life Orb. D2's NP Flying/Electric set is also kinda neat, and I would like to see it play out.

Wulfanator

Clefable's wish came true!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
I really don't like how Earth Power was automatically approved instead of going to a poll. A fair number of people in both the thread and on Discord have expressed concerns regarding the move and have expressed alternative forms of coverage such as Fire or Electric, but it honestly comes across as if these issues people were having were just brushed aside to hurry up and complete the last step needed to get CAP30 on the Showdown Server (And those alternative forms of coverage were for all intents and purposed blacklisted to rub salt on the wound). If we end up voting to allow Ground coverage then I agree with what we have so far, but I think we are being a bit too hasty right now.

Other than that, looks fine to me.
I find the comments made here somewhat hyperbolic and misleading given the discussion had in the thread. Looking back through the thread, a small number of users have been opposed to the inclusion of Earth Power, and some of that opposition has since changed to support Earth Power’s inclusion. Unlike other elements of CAP30 that had no clear consensus, Earth Power seems to have more profound support which justified forgoing a poll. Polling for consensus is also a newer addition to CAP and should be used only when ICC cannot be adequately determined from the thread. As for the commentary on the blacklisting of >75 BP Electric/Fire coverage, this is standard practice for moveset and movepool stages. The rationale behind that decision is provided in Kj’s last post, and if Mystical Fire is the strongest fire-type move we are allowing, then the limitations for both types is the correct call given the overlap in targets.

I cannot vouch for what discussion has happened in the Discord, but decisions for any stage should be based solely on the posts that appear in the thread.

Kj has been incredibly thorough with his assessment of the thread and has shared this information constantly with the rest of the TLT. I have also explicitly stated to Kj that we will grant this stage as much time as is needed to be completed effectively.

D2TheW

Amadán
20211129_230058.jpg

Talked about this on cord but I think the power ceiling should be raised slightly for electric coverage. 75bp limit was chosen to be consistent with mystical fire but functionally acts as a 70bp limit, as rising voltage is the strongest option within that limit. This power drop notably hinders 30bs ability to break pex.
+2 252+ SpA Crobat Rising Voltage (70 BP) vs. 252 HP / 204+ SpD Toxapex: 182-216 (59.8 - 71%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Considering that the point of electric coverage is to compress beating pex and corv, to complement the ep and myst fire sets, electric moves that can't reliably do so are kind of just pointless. There's also really no reason to limit elec coverage to 70bp, it's not that strong as an option.I suggest that, at minimum, discharge should be allowed.

dVoHDwE4sfOw-Ptn6RCcHLER9mSzUxFlFMdvkxagFb9seSPmThLnZUkcuFwVHtt7PWNowlsQPXuYCCLDjYAj9zTENOT4_q...png

His name is Ace and you're all welcome.

Attachments

Given the support for Electric coverage to be included, I have decided to loosen the Electric coverage ban to ban Electric coverage higher than 80 BP, instead of 75. This specifically allows the move Discharge to be included, which I have decided to also include in the 1.0 movepool. I have also decided to specify that the bans for Electric and Fire coverage are special only, to better reflect how we barely discussed physical coverage for 30i. However, I will be honest and say that 30i's sheer power makes any approval of physical coverage moves of those types in the full movepool stage extremely unlikely.

Here is the final 1.0 movepool and blacklist:
Body Press
Brave Bird
Drill Peck
Roost
Gunk Shot
Poison Jab
Imprison
Knock Off
Swords Dance
Coil
Stealth Rock
U-turn
Toxic
Thunder Wave
Hurricane
Sludge Bomb
Nasty Plot
Acid Armor
Earth Power
Mystical Fire
Discharge
Attract
Endure
Facade
Protect
Rest
Round
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Taunt
Recover/Milk Drink/Soft-Boiled/Slack Off
Rapid Spin
Speed boosting
Sucker Punch
Calm Mind
Amnesia
Cosmic Power
Special Fire coverage over 75 BP
Special Electric coverage over 80 BP

With that, I will pass this to Wulfanator for final approval. On an end note, I greatly appreciate the opportunity to be part of the TLT for this CAP. Thank you to everybody who participated, and to Wulfanator and the rest of the TLT for all of your help throughout this process.

Wulfanator

Clefable's wish came true!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Excellent job, Kj. You put forth a great amount of effort to ensure a productive moveset discussion. You went above and beyond by thoroughly researching everything you needed to know to properly run the stage and even found a few things the rest of the team was unaware of (i.e. the archtypes PRC). I approve of Kj’s conclusions and have nothing to add to the conversation.

With that out of the way, we are finished with the main stages of the project. There are a few minor things to square away before the 1.0 release, but it is rapidly approaching. Get excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)