Tournament Doubles World Cup II - Finals (Won by US East)

Status
Not open for further replies.

n10siT

Hoopa can do anything!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Welcome to the FINALS of the second iteration of Doubles World Cup. This round will be eight versus eight in a series of best of one games of Gen 8 Doubles OU between the starters for each team. The deadline for this round will be Sunday, December 12th at 11:59 PM EST.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crunchman

Banned deucer.
Canada (4) vs US East (5)
Mishimono vs. Actuarily - Mish
Eisenherz vs. Paraplegic - the result of this one EisenHERZ for Canada
Grandmas Cookin vs. DaWoblefet - 5-0 DaWoblefet?? Grandmas gonna be cooking but this Woblefet is hungry
Z Strats vs. zeefable - as far as I'm concerned they're the same person
RelicanthPrimal vs. dnagerbdager -
1638731234990.png
chlo vs. qsns - can i predict against 2-1 Chloe? is her discord pfp a penguin? we may never know
KyleCole vs. SingleThunder - Wacky meets standard... and wacky wins (preferably with a single Thunder) (sorry bro i know this joke has been made like 8 million times)
omicorio vs. Xrn -
1638731322681.png

Attachments

umbry

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
DPL Champion
Z Strats forced me to post my totally biased predictions.

Canada (4) vs US East (4)

Mishimono vs. Actuarily | Very cool to see the highlight in slot 1, favoring bandit here as they should be more motivated and won last time they faced eachother in scl finals, basically a tossup though as theyve both been solid.
Eisenherz vs. Paraplegic | Para is undefeated and has looked good so far so he gets the bold, eisen is also a solid player and doesn't make a lot of mistakes from what I've seen, overall should be a pretty close game.
Grandmas Cookin vs. DaWoblefet | Dawob stole my team last week and made it worse by not running telepathy fini.
Z Strats vs. zeefable | zee can definitely win and builds some scary teams as well but I just can't bold against ray with how dominant he's been in recent tours.
RelicanthPrimal vs. dnagerbdager | Rooting for my homie dnager but relicanth has looked a bit better this tour overall and has more experience as well as making majors finals. To their credit, dnager played a solid game last week in a pretty bad matchup and came really close to getting the win so they can definitely get the dub with some good piloting.
chlo vs. qsns | qsns is more experienced and they're the better doubles player, could definitely go either way as chloe has looked good in pools and has brought nice teams.
KyleCole vs. SingleThunder | Both players' play has felt shaky at times in my opinion, however singlethunder has 3 wins and has been bringing better teams so I'll bold them here.
omicorio vs. Xrn | honestly I don't think I've watched a single game from either player but predicting omi makes it a tiebreaker so I'll go for that :).

good luck to both teams, hoping to see some cool games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)