National Dex 2021 National Dex Championship - Won by Kate

Status
Not open for further replies.

pannu

MEDKIT CUZ SHES HEALABLE
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
crying vs. ChrisPBacon i thought chrispbacon was a ladder hero but apparently he ain't? idk i still think crying wins
peap vs. Fc peapcircuit2021
(Winner of Kate vs. Sagisolar) vs. MudkipBeans if kate doesnt bring garbage she wins easily against sagi and mudbeans, if sagi wins for r1 he shud smash mudbeans too. guys can you please learn to prep against sand and mega latias fat its really not that hard
Ryuji-Sempai vs Trashuny french goat

spell

breathe again in the world anew
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
[1] crying vs. (winner of [4] Ryuji-Sempai vs. Trashuny [12]) - No matter which way the Ryuji/Trashuny series goes I believe it still ends in a crying victory. Her teams and play are super consistent and she also is just more proven in the tier than either. Though I think trash will win his series could go either way.
[7] Fc vs. Kate [3] - He may practically be her dog at this point being like 1-5 vs her all time and the 1 win having severe luck, but Fc is motivated to steal the banner from everyone and it's also funny to bold for him. Kate will 100% lose in 2 and will mald about it for years to come, and then Fc will clean-sweep crying in finals. Ideal timeline.

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Finals
:ss/jirachi:
:ss/infernape:
[1] crying vs. Kate [3]

The deadline for all of these pairings is January 23 @ 11:59 PM GMT -5. Coinflips will be done if these aren't done by then.

Message me on Discord at Kris#0366 or post in this thread if you have any questions.

Last edited:

spell

breathe again in the world anew
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
[1] crying vs. Kate [3] - This is a matchup that has already happened twice before with NDPL, both of which crying has won(in OU). They are pretty close in terms of overall skill but crying is just more solid at OU, slightly edging Kate out. Kate can fumble in their game planning a bit, as we saw in her series versus Sagis and during g2 of her series versus Fc. Kate would have to outprep and then outplay all their games for her to win this in my opinion, I haven't seen crying fumble extremely hard in OU in a bit so this could be a tough ask. Of course, it isn't going to be a wash as I said earlier but it'd be hard to convince me that crying doesnt take this series after what we have seen during PL. Hoping for an actual clean series because I feel like those never happen in the finals of an ND tournament... might be asking for a lot haha

Rooting for you, Kate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)