Smeargle's Studio's 12th Annual Secret Santa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! A lot of people pming me about an extension, so we'll be moving the general deadline to January 14th so those who haven't finished yet have some additional time to complete their art.

A day after that, we'll be sharing everyone's artwork, so I hope you'll look forward to it! :blobwizard:

cant lie the pasta turned out great, anyways:

flakess.png

(there's quite a lot of you guys, so we're spreading submissions across a couple posts for that additional suspense value)
((also stalling for time for the people that still need the extra day or two to finish their art))

TO: RavioliQueen

a shiny froslass, shiny spiritomb, and a mismagius setting up holiday decorations (like decorating a tree for example)
flake1.png

TO: LifeisDANK

I would like

Buff quagsire

TO: chlo

a primeape playing jenga please :3
flake424.png

TO: DreamPrince

Glameow and Purugly besides Lucas, Elio, Hilbert, or Calem while they drink hot chocolate next to a fire place with a Christmas tree in the back. There is a window with snow, and the trainer is wrapped in a blanket as well.
flakes232.png

TO: Andy Mobile

Banjo of smash bros weaing team rocket uniform catches Arnold of Hey Arnold! in a pokeball as if he were a pokemon.
flakes5454 (Custom).png

TO: Aaronboyer

could I get a Bellossom

flakes65656.png

TO: jakuoreality

a snowy, christmas themed encounter between a shiny Nidoqueen and a Smeargle smoking a pipe, ralsei style, both staring each other down. Give em some appropiate clothing if possible, like scarfs.
flakesbruh (Custom).jpeg

TO: Lumari

lyra doodling
flakes87878.png

TO: Rainshaft

Hatsune Miku using Azelf and Electrode to fight a Pokemon battle
flake87875 (Custom).jpeg

That's all for the first day! I hope you'll look forward to tomorrow for more santa gifts, as well as to find out what i was eating before posting. Have a lovely day! :blobwizard:

CLout XD That drawing looks beyond amazing! The colors feel clear and joyful, It sure ended up looking more wholesome than what I initially had conceived in my mind. Ralsei detail aside, I hope mine doesn't end up looking too shabby next to yours when it comes in the next batch or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)