NOC Bigvivor Mafia Game Thread Day 5

anyways there is a pretty significant difference between dissing townies for being lazy and actually pushing somebody based on the alignment of a slot. your mentality that mafia is only about alignment is a little immature as other factors besides read quality (such as typical thread engagement level, town morale, etc.) can have just as much an impact if not more. coaching and calling out even assumed townie/neutral slots for saying things that promote disengagement/sheepiness/other ineffective behaviors is just as valid as scumhunting.

anyways there is a pretty significant difference between dissing townies for being lazy and actually pushing somebody based on the alignment of a slot. your mentality that mafia is only about alignment is a little immature as other factors besides read quality (such as typical thread engagement level, town morale, etc.) can have just as much an impact if not more. coaching and calling out even assumed townie/neutral slots for saying things that promote disengagement/sheepiness/other ineffective behaviors is just as valid as scumhunting.
Erm no I know what you are saying, I just thought you were shading, the act of discrediting a player's slot w/o outright scumreading them which is fairly common

Erm ok i'll try my best
I'm pretty sure day 1 voting is no better than randing but my instinct is to sheep Apricity here given he is A. the primary source of content B. seems pretty towny / genuine to me and C. seems actually willing to read through every post, unlike myself. unvote vote dave

I also think there is merit to sheeping Apricity for the final Day 1 vote then reevaluating him on Day 2 in light of the flip and his reasoning. I'd like everyone who is not Apricity to give input on this line of thought

- Friendly neighborhood hydra
What is sheeping?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)