Announcement Free buckets to first fifteen in line!

Leni

formerly tlenit
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RUPL Champion
1643198863550.png
1643198865765.png
1643198866550.png
1643198867197.png
1643198867778.png
1643198868314.png
1643198868796.png
1643198869745.png
1643198870334.png
1643198870973.png
1643198871581.png
1643198872250.png
1643198872846.png
1643198873377.png
1643198873903.png

Will keep this short and sweet. Will be moving more or less to ghost town what comes to game itself and smogon. Due to IRL changes and more specifically finding a new place to work for, my free time is way more limited than usually. I've always promised to myself whenever the hours or interest towards to this game goes down or IRL comes on way, its time to move on and pass the torch. I'll be still playing, but only participating on few tours (maybe) here and there. Till I find more time to put more effort into this game. Therefore feel free to hmu if anything comes on your mind.

Thanks for 2xTheTap and Specs (and others who were back in the days in the picture) for your trust on me. The time and effort you guys been putting on this community and tier as TLs has been very notable and happy that I have had your trust to keep wheels rolling.

I'm very bad at shoutouts, buuuut I guess I'll bring few names up that are worth mentioning. People that has made the game more enjoyable, brain stormed some most ridiculous ideas and made it work in practice, been good lads to talk with and made my days in general for last couple years. Xiri 2xTheTap 85percent Quagg Mirbro Fille Urusius and many others who have helped me in multiple team tours that I took part. Thanks for taking your time on me, I really do appreciate it!

All in all, see you later, maybe.

1643198231728.png

I feel sad and happy at the same time. I mean, I am sad because one of my closest friends here is leaving but at the same time I am happy because I think you needed and deserved this. You have put a lot of effort and you have done a ton of work here, not only in PU. You started as a legendary ladder hero and you have ended up being a great Forum Mod. Exactly what is meritocracy. I enjoyed playing in the same team this year for PUWC and also playing each other in ZUPL. I hope your IRL goes as you have planned and it would make me really happy if I see you soon in Helsinki, and we share some drinks as old friends. Peace Choice Scarf Sawsbuck and Combusken.

Sad to hear that you're leaving, but I wish you the best. I always appreciated your somewhat different view on the game and teambuilding in general, and also just you as a person, even if we're quite different in some ways. Looking forward to still seeing you around from time to time! But in the wise words of barba atun: "I must take the doduo yedi path, to focus only in gym work".

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
tlenit my dude, man I was hoping this day wouldn't come tbh. I still remember your days as tlenit1 lol and they were good ones too. Your Sawsbusken SM PU team is still a dominant force to this day, and it will live on. I'm have no regrets in calling you a friend of mine and I hope it stays that way, even with your reduced activity now. As your friend, I do wish you nothing but the best with your IRL stuff.

Man unfortunate to see someone like you leaving But as someone who work a regular job and training clients in his off time I totally understand that
I never was able to participate in official tournament for that very reason time limitation

it very impressive how much you accomplished in very short time and I always admired your dedication and creativity and knowledge

still remember watching some Pu games and seeing you crushing players with that carbink combusken team
I sent you dm telling that you going to hit number 1 on the ladder and you did just as I expected few days after
And you kept on improving and getting better and better ever since

wish you nothing but the best of luck
And hopefully we will see you around enjoying mon and building masterpieces as u always did

Hi tlenit,

Sorry for seeing this so late, but I wish you all the best IRL! I want to say one last thank you for tutoring me as well (its just passed the 2 year mark now I think) because you taught me so much an upped my game when I was stuck on how to improve. We haven't talked for a long while and I hope to see you around to have a chat, and hopefully I can witness some more of your mons magic.

All the best, Bulba!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)