What is the craziest political ideology?

fanyfan

i once put 42 mcdonalds chicken nuggets in my anus
Hello everybody! Today, definitely not inspired by any post by phoopes or anything, I will be going through the political compass test (tm) and giving the craziest answer to each question to see what the craziest political ideology is. Now, to be clear, this is just for fun. I even hold a couple of the positions I put here. With that out of the way, let's get to it. (Also, this post took longer than I care to admit don't do this at home. Especially not on a phone, I really made this as hard as possible for myself)
Screenshot_20220422-175543.png

You should background check anyone who believes this to make sure they're not secretly a trans-national corporation.

Screenshot_20220422-175604.png

I hope no one believed this in Germany in the 1930s/40s. Oh wait...

Screenshot_20220422-175629.png

Anyone who believes this is also probably proud of the fact that they're 5'3" and also proud of the fact that they were both with legs

Screenshot_20220422-175642.png

Need I say any more?

Screenshot_20220422-175717.png

"The US and the USSR are friends to this day, on account of having a shared enemy in WWII"

Screenshot_20220422-175733.png

"If stopping a genocide is against international law, it is immoral to stop it, yes very good"

Screenshot_20220422-175816.png

Anyone who believes this is probably trying to entertain you, and also may or may not want Patreon donations

Screenshot_20220422-181608.png

"Do I have more in common with Elon Musk or with someone who lives in a completely different part of the world, speaks a different language, and has a different culture? Who's to say"

Screenshot_20220422-181619.png

"It's fine if no one has a job, so long as my savings are still worth the same"

Screenshot_20220422-181630.png

"Corporations will protect the environment out of the kindness of their heart! I'm sure of it!"

Screenshot_20220422-181640.png

"It's also an idea which hasn't been tried"

Screenshot_20220422-181649.png

"Well you see, Feudalism had the freest market I've seen and everyone was happier back then"

Screenshot_20220422-181704.png

Fuck whoever answers this way, I like my bottled water

Screenshot_20220422-181715.png

Y'all ain't getting my land without a fight

Screenshot_20220422-181729.png

Show me a person who has money and contributes nothing to society and I'll... well not important but the point is there isn't one

Screenshot_20220422-181738.png

Never? Like never never? Never ever?

Screenshot_20220422-181746.png

"Corporations shouldn't be expected to not do literally anything so long as they make some cash"

Screenshot_20220422-181755.png

Anyone who gives this opinion may or may not be a rich person. Contact your local poison control for more details

Screenshot_20220422-181806.png

"Only rich people should have good medical care! They are the only ones worthy!"

Screenshot_20220422-181815.png

"Lying is good when businesses do it"

Screenshot_20220422-181825.png

"The freer the monopolies, the freer the people"

I don't think I can rely on Smogon to save my post so I'll just finish this later I pwomise :)

the neo-Nazi satanic cult leader who used to make propaganda for the North Korean government and then became an FBI informant after he got caught

Hinduism-themed Russian neofascism (I'm not pulling your leg, I've seen a couple of these out in the wild). Russian and Russian-Moldovan guys who think of themselves as Dharmic warriors restoring the Russian empire

Speaking of Trotskyists, Living Marxism is also a good candidate. A lot of those names mentioned are now major figures in British right-wing politics :row:

I've been told that calling your post boring, excessively yawning to your post and stretching like a kitty cat is too rude. So I am not saying that to you anymore even tho I still believe in what was previously stated.

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
To be honest I don’t know why we are excluding real ideologies that have an actual impact on society from this. I mean, I wouldn’t consider myself the most stable of people, but my perspective the stereotypical conservative boomer guy is a good example of this: his life experience and politics are wholly alien to me; all I know for sure about them is that they cause harm. Therefore, he is crazy. He is a man with a knife on the subway. As for liberals, they begin with a base level of humanism, then go nowhere with it and are wholly uninterested in actually improving the world. They are the people on the subway who look on. And leftists? Dismally set in the past, unwilling to question their preconceived notions of how politics is or should work, and causing just as much harm through their miserable incompetence. They are the man who took a CPR class in high school and think they can somehow superpower my cardiovascular system to transcend the gaping wound in my chest. They do this to feel better about themselves primarily.

Only through pathologizing all my enemies can I definitively prove my thesis: I am the only sane person in a world of lunatics. When I become President of the United States, my first and only act will be commissioning the OP of this thread to build a massive wall between the White House (where I live) and the rest of the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)