The Workshop

Requester: Monky25
Tournament name: UU TRIO TOUR 3- RAGNAROK
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): May 16 2022 (want to give plenty of time/have it ready beforehand)
Art Direction: Up to the artist really! I'd like it to be super badass and cool-looking though, want it to really fit the theme of RAGNAROK. Since its a 3v3 tournament having the 2 teams of Pokemon face each other could be really cool. I want to see mons like Aegislash, Scizor, Hippowdon, Salamence, Zarude, and Thundurus-Therian as the main six. If it's too much work though lmk and you can stick to scizor, thundurus, and salamence. Thanks in advance to whoever is taking this!

Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): May 16 2022 (want to give plenty of time/have it ready beforehand)
Art Direction: Up to the artist really! I'd like it to be super badass and cool-looking though, want it to really fit the theme of RAGNAROK. Since its a 3v3 tournament having the 2 teams of Pokemon face each other could be really cool. I want to see mons like Aegislash, Scizor, Hippowdon, Salamence, Zarude, and Thundurus-Therian as the main six. If it's too much work though lmk and you can stick to scizor, thundurus, and salamence. Thanks in advance to whoever is taking this!
Taking this =)

Aaandone =), thx for letting me do this
560 sin título_20220424144751.png

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
Requester: maroon
For: MPL VIII
Art Direction: Would like Victini and Mew to be the only pokemon in the art. It is a team tour so any direction you decide to go with that in mind is fine by me

spell

of the void
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Requester: omi
For: AGPL IV
Art Direction: Up to you, but I think something that features top Pokemon from ORAS, SM and Galar AG (Darkrai, Marshadow and NDM for example) would be cool.

Requester: Reece
For: Other Metagames Good Cores
Art Direction: I don't think i have anything particularly in mind, though, having some cores of Pokemon together doing something would be good. Example being Tapu Koko and Terrakion together in AAA, Galarian Moltres and Mewtwo for Godly Gift - if something like this could be implemented in like a battle/arena scene that could be cool.

Extra note, there isn't exactly a deadline - It just needs to be done before OMPL finishes

Last edited:

Swiffix

pipowo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Art Direction: I don't think i have anything particularly in mind, though, having some cores of Pokemon together doing something would be good. Example being Tapu Koko and Terrakion together in AAA, Galarian Moltres and Mewtwo for Godly Gift - if something like this could be implemented in like a battle/arena scene that could be cool.

Extra note, there isn't exactly a deadline - It just needs to be done before OMPL finishes
I can take this, though it'd be a huge help if you shared some more of the existing cores with me over on Discord (Swiffix#3003) n.n

Requester: omi
For: AGPL IV
Art Direction: Up to you, but I think something that features top Pokemon from ORAS, SM and Galar AG (Darkrai, Marshadow and NDM for example) would be cool.
Here's a completed banner for the tourney. I would normally PM you to show off different versions, but you don't permit conversations, so I'm posting it here. Let me know if you would like any changes; the coloring of each letter refers to a different games, ORAS, SM, SwSh in that order.

AG Premier League the 4th-01.png

RavioliQueen

can you spare me a cup of coffee?
is an Artist
Requester: TylerTheMilotic
Tournament name: National Dex Summer Seasonal
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Signups go live June 5th
Art Direction: Not too bothered on the direction taken here, perhaps a Kyurem or Weavile chasing a Garchomp, but the artist can use any mon listed in National Dex if they really want to.

It’s finally done! Hope you like it :)

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
Requester: Rosa
Tournament name: 1v1 World Cup VI
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): May 23rd
Art Direction: Was thinking about a design where an Urshifu (your choice which) lifts up a Regidrago, taking inspiration from one of the designs of the trophies for the actual World Cup.
1652881566413.png
If you'd like to hash out some potential uncertain details, feel free to message me on Discord (Rosa#0408) or through Smogon conversation

Requester: Rosa
Tournament name: 1v1 World Cup VI
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): May 23rd
Art Direction: Was thinking about a design where an Urshifu (your choice which) lifts up a Regidrago, taking inspiration from one of the designs of the trophies for the actual World Cup.
If you'd like to hash out some potential uncertain details, feel free to message me on Discord (Rosa#0408) or through Smogon conversation
Ooooo, Ill take it

Swiffix

pipowo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus

Boop

Let me know if you’d like something changed n.n

Requester: Codename C.A.T
For: Second Wind, my Other Meta concept linked here
Art Direction: Maybe include a Zapdos-G+other or a Thundurus+Xurkitree, as they seem to represent what the meta could end up being. Aside from that, go in whatever direction you want with it!

in the hills

spreading confusion
is a Top Artistis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Requester: Codename C.A.T
For: Second Wind, my Other Meta concept linked here
Art Direction: Maybe include a Zapdos-G+other or a Thundurus+Xurkitree, as they seem to represent what the meta could end up being. Aside from that, go in whatever direction you want with it!
Noting that this metagame has not been approved, so art for it is not needed until if/when it's approved

Requester: Nitro Indigo
For: Category Swap, a recently-approved OM.
Art Direction: The banner should show a Salazzle standing next to a blue physical symbol and a Tapu Koko standing next to a red special symbol, with curved arrows between them and the title inbetween. Basically, a more detailed version of this:

Thanks in advance!

Swiffix

pipowo
Art Direction: The banner should show a Salazzle standing next to a blue physical symbol and a Tapu Koko standing next to a red special symbol, with curved arrows between them and the title inbetween. Basically, a more detailed version of this:

Thanks in advance!
I can take this, but the image you shared is broken for me. Could you maybe try re-uploading it?

Swiffix

pipowo

Thanks in advance!
boop :3

If you’d like something changed, shoot me a PM!
Used this anime scene and this card as references

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)