Tournament ZU Classic IV - GSC ZU Cup [Won by innovamania]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity, opponent doesn`t answer to my vm and isn`t online whenever i checked the last days. Idk if i`ll have time to play tonight and tomorrow.

Round 2 Administrative Decisions

Descending

innovamania vs giove97
innovamania vs giove97 coin flip.PNG

Mirbro vs Mr.Bossaru

Please get your games done by Wednesday, May 18th, at 11:59 PM GMT-4, otherwise I will coin flip.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 3 is live! [proof of bracket]

czim  vs  Blaine500
innovamania  vs  Winner of (Mirbro and Mr.Bossaru)
Tuthur  vs  Descending
BeatsBlack  vs  JonAmon 25
Sificon  vs  5Dots
Louna  vs  waterbend

The deadline for Round 3 games is Sunday, May 22nd, at 11:59 PM GMT-4.
Replays are mandatory! Please read all rules on the original post to avoid confusion!
Reminder: Don't bring banned Pokémon! The legal Pokémon list can be found here.
Thanks again to Tuthur for helping me with this.

Last edited:
Gonna finish here with this screenshot. I mean we had some trouble scheduling but this last time we weren't supposed to play at that time you said. You were ready 12:30am (a bit before 1am) but we theoretically agreed 10am to 5pm (+2) not your GMT. I suppose that was a mistake. When you were on, it was my night and I was already sleeping
20220519_083529.jpg

Mr.Bossaru

PMPL Champions 2022' ZU GOD\NU GOAT
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Gonna finish here with this screenshot. I mean we had some trouble scheduling but this last time we weren't supposed to play at that time you said. You were ready 12:30am (a bit before 1am) but we theoretically agreed 10am to 5pm (+2) not your GMT. I suppose that was a mistake. When you were on, it was my night and I was already sleeping
now, xbossarux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)