Share the Art of Dall-E Mini!

xzern

for sure
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
dalle mini is of course, the mini version of the actual dalle 2, which i assume that some using this verson do not know about.. it is a truly incredible program, with the famous avocado chair being a prime example of its prowess.
1655796363951.png

just look up the real deal and you will be truly shocked by what this thing can do. of course we only have access to the mini version, which itself is remarkable as well. you may have noticed that our version is very good at using particular art styles, which is, in fact, something that the real version was specifically trained to do..

1655796991874.png

Popularity which implies availability of materials, maybe.

Some I guess are well known and yield viable results, even with somewhat altered prompts.
craiyon_2022-6-19_23-15-7.pngcraiyon_2022-6-20_22-40-32.png
craiyon_2022-6-20_23-47-45.pngcraiyon_2022-6-20_23-49-18.pngcraiyon_2022-6-20_23-17-2.png

This is not universal, however:
craiyon_2022-6-20_22-54-6.png

Others it maybe sometimes gets (lower left) but not consistently (notably, just "Masquerain" yielded just pictures of people in tribal masks):
craiyon_2022-6-20_19-23-36.png

And sometimes it just does not what to do or confuses the prompt.
craiyon_2022-6-21_18-43-13.pngcraiyon_2022-6-21_0-8-47.png

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
craiyon_2022-6-24_10-11-56.png

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!”

He took his vorpal sword in hand;
Long time the manxome foe he sought—
So rested he by the Tumtum tree
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

“And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!”
He chortled in his joy.

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

phosphor

ghosts appear and fade away
is a Top Tutoris a Community Leader
B101 Leader
I tried typing random letters into it and got this:

1656098053579.png

I got interested an used a random letter generator as my prompt, which got these:

1656098112401.png

1656098130583.png

My probing could be deeper but I can't be bothered, but maybe this says something about how this generator works.

Jabberwocky
Considering the vague similarity between these and actual old-style illustrations it does seem to know something about literature, or at least what is expected as illustration of it.

I tried some examples:
craiyon_2022-6-20_23-59-43.png
Figure 1: Fragment from Ozymandias. It seems to know it was inspired by Egyptian statues.
craiyon_2022-6-20_19-16-7.png
Figure 2: Incipit from Dante's Commedia. I don't know if it recognized the poem or just "selva" (wood / forest).
craiyon_2022-6-21_18-34-48.png
Figure 3: Excerpt from Virgil's Aeneid. It seems to know it is an epic poem.
craiyon_2022-6-21_18-42-54.png
Figure 4: Excerpt from Pinocchio. Again, it might have just recognized "legno" (wood).

Trying to get it to recognize characters in general works, but if more characters are included it tends to confuse them and produce weird hybrids.
craiyon_2022-6-20_18-40-18.pngcraiyon_2022-6-20_22-36-0.pngcraiyon_2022-6-20_23-31-36.pngcraiyon_2022-6-21_22-2-26.pngcraiyon_2022-6-21_22-3-57.pngcraiyon_2022-6-21_22-47-20.png

And finally some more art styles, this time including architecture:
craiyon_2022-6-21_18-48-15.pngcraiyon_2022-6-21_18-52-34.png

I had the honor of meeting the legendary 'gigachad' during one of his speeches. To summarize, he has promised to personally build and fund a new non-profit elementary school for children in his hometown. So heroic.

Unfortunately, gigachad has an 'aura' which is similar to an emp effect; where all electronic equipments (Phones, cameras, tape recorders, etc.) cease to function within a certain radius from him. Another noteworthy thing, is that anyone who has physically seen him in person, will unfortunately have received short term amnesia from his mere presence; which will immediately take effect after exiting the radius of his 'aura'. ( There's a very good chance that everything I stated above was complete nonsense, due to said effects.)

Anyways, thanks to Dall-E mini, I can finally recreate this historic event
dallemini_2022-6-19_21-14-36.png

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I had the honor of meeting the legendary 'gigachad' during one of his speeches. To summarize, he has promised to personally build and fund a new non-profit elementary school for children in his hometown. So heroic.

Unfortunately, gigachad has an 'aura' which is similar to an emp effect; where all electronic equipments (Phones, cameras, tape recorders, etc.) cease to function within a certain radius from him. Another noteworthy thing, is that anyone who has physically seen him in person, will unfortunately have received short term amnesia from his mere presence; which will immediately take effect after exiting the radius of his 'aura'. ( There's a very good chance that everything I stated above was complete nonsense, due to said effects.)

Anyways, thanks to Dall-E mini, I can finally recreate this historic event
> disregards both sides of the debate

> disregards both sides of the debate
Oh please. You actually think I care about what the other individual says? They could offer a legitimate way of fixing all of my personal problems and I will still (foolishly) support gigachad, without a second thought.
(In all seriousness, I completely overlooked that, since I had this like 2-3 weeks ago.)

Dusk Mage Necrozma

formerly XenonHero126
I tried typing random letters into it and got this:

View attachment 432455
I got interested an used a random letter generator as my prompt, which got these:

View attachment 432457
View attachment 432458

My probing could be deeper but I can't be bothered, but maybe this says something about how this generator works.
This is called latent space. The AI’s creativity is the product of essentially a 2d landscape that contains every possible letter combination: cloud is near shout and somewhere between them is a jumble of letters that combines aspects of both as well as whatever else is nearby. It’s very hard to intentionally find something in this jumble of latent space: you might make a mix of letters similar to giraffe and flamingo, but instead of a giraffe/flamingo hybrid, you get something pulling from other nearby things like flame and raffle. It’s honestly fascinating.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)