Tournament The ADV 1v1 Ladder Tournament (350$ in Prizes!) - Cycle 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

LRXC

ADV 1v1 Pioneer
is a Community Contributor
After some review and pondering, tyrant LRXC has decided to disqualify Birds30 from the ADV 1v1 Ladder Tournament.

birdstuesday.png

This is an image of birds two accounts on Tuesday, and at this time 2nd place on the ladder was around 1350. There is absolutely no reason to be pushing your account this high when you only gain 6-7 points every win, and have such a risk to climb, there is just no logical reason to be doing this. 71-21 is an absolutely ridiculous record for someone who in discussion with many of the others playing ADV 1v1 ladder a ton, don't think he actually matches this level of play. Combined with the fact that GAIA bot was unfortunately down Sunday night and Monday, it is almost undeniable this dude was boosting. Combined with the fact that the players he claimed to be farming, told me they barely if not ever faced A1LTEB crit me, along with the fact that he most likely saw the 1500+ ranking needed to qualify Cycle 3 (A ranking he could not achieve cycle 3 at all, not able to hang with us) he most likely boosted this high so that he didn't actually have to play when it counts. Combined with his excessive trash talk, showing a level of insecurity never before seen in the ADV 1v1 landscape, I am pulling the trigger and disqualifying him from the tour!

TL;DR excessive trash talker likely boosted because he can't hang, also my tour my money so gg

Last edited:

Birds30

Banned deucer.
After some review and pondering, tyrant LRXC has decided to disqualify Birds30 from the ADV 1v1 Ladder Tournament.

View attachment 443175

This is an image of birds two accounts on Tuesday, and at this time 2nd place on the ladder was around 1350. There is absolutely no reason to be pushing your account this high when you only gain 6-7 points every win, and have such a risk to climb, there is just no logical reason to be doing this. 71-21 is an absolutely ridiculous record for someone who in discussion with many of the others playing ADV 1v1 ladder a ton, don't think he actually matches this level of play. Combined with the fact that GAIA bot was unfortunately down Sunday night and Monday, it is almost undeniable this dude was boosting. Combined with the fact that the players he claimed to be farming, told me they barely if not ever faced A1LTEB crit me, along with the fact that he most likely saw the 1500+ ranking needed to qualify Cycle 3 (A ranking he could not achieve cycle 3 at all, not able to hang with us) he most likely boosted this high so that he didn't actually have to play when it counts. Combined with his excessive trash talk, showing a level of insecurity never before seen in the ADV 1v1 landscape, I am pulling the trigger and disqualifying him from the tour!

TL;DR excessive trash talker likely boosted because he can't hang, also my tour my money so gg
This is rlly just embarrassing for you ngl can’t even qual in your own tour legit

There is absolutely no reason to be pushing your account this high when you only gain 6-7 points every win, and have such a risk to climb, there is just no logical reason to be doing this.
me when someone is pushing high on the ladder in a lt like what??

71-21 is an absolutely ridiculous record for someone who in discussion with many of the others playing ADV 1v1 ladder a ton, don't think he actually matches this level of play
me when i dont think someone is good so they cant farm the ladder

Combined with the fact that the players he claimed to be farming, told me they barely if not ever faced A1LTEB crit me, along with the fact that he most likely saw the 1500+ ranking needed to qualify Cycle 3 (A ranking he could not achieve cycle 3 at all, not able to hang with us) he most likely boosted this high so that he didn't actually have to play when it counts
this is just funny u didnt even qual cycle 3 yo but not a big deal

Combined with his excessive trash talk, showing a level of insecurity never before seen in the ADV 1v1 landscape, I am pulling the trigger and disqualifying him from the tour!
so basically ur banning someone from a competitive tour for trash talking. there's no actual evidence of him boosting

my tour my money so gg
1659116632353.png

EDIT: ALSO this sequence happened

birds: i farmed these two people (idk who they were) and they were basically the only people laddering
lrxc: asks those two people if they were farmed by birds
people who were supposedly farmed by birds: No i did Not get farmed to a 70% winrate on the adv ladder, surely i would not!
lrxc: HA gotcha birds

yeah ok

Last edited:

hater

formerly cleffa hater
this is honestly fucking poor and sad.
birds is a homie and I tell you dumbasses over and over he didn't fucking boost. all you crybabies cope over the fact you all just can't hang with a damn newcomer. just because your sucky asses can't hang with him and a person who went 0-9 in wc says something. This is embarrassing for the 1v1 community, absolutely fucking embarrassing. This is not how you grow your dead tier Logan, not a single damn bit. grow a pair of balls and stfu and go qualify yourself. now you might have a slight chance now that you eliminated everyone that could potentially stop you. to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if I see more bans.

p.s. what wrong with a little banter right? you seem to think it's fine tagging me and mocking me in the roa adv tour after having me twice in a row. stop whining

After reviewing the case, the 1v1 TDs have decided to void LRXC's decision. The rule is pretty simple, you cannot ban someone with no evidence. This is a nonsensical ban as it was based only on 1) feelings/suspicions for no reason, 2) trashtalk which isn't a tour bannable offense in this case, 3) being "my" money tour which also isn't a reason. The screenshot posted by birds also cleared some suspicions as a plus. Therefore, the ban decision will be voided, and Birds30 will be unbanned from the tournament, and sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

LRXC please do not ban anyone if you don't have any proof, and of course, get through the 1v1 TD team before posting a decision next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)