SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Poor guy got swept by Iono's Tera Electric Levitate Mismagius lol. So much for Bellibolt being her ace mon

Sounds to me like Dondozo attacks twice, so it might works similarly to an oranguru using instruction, except that it only works on Dondozo and you get to use two different moves in the same round.
From what I understand, in exchange for only having one Pokemon in the field, you can select Dodonzo's moves twice in one turn. The question is how the fuck does Choice items and Protect work. What's stopping me from Protecting and Attacking the same turn. I hope it's not "lol Dodonzo can't learn Protect and Detect"

A lot of different options for the implementation of this. Is the Commander targetable? Does it use its own moves entirely, its own moves with Dondozo's stats, or Dondozo's moves?
Sounds to me like Dondozo attacks twice, so it might works similarly to an oranguru using instruction, except that it only works on Dondozo and you get to use two different moves in the same round.

So this must be the sushi master, I think! All the sushi mons are getting a little hard to keep track of, but this is one interesting buff fish with a beak and wind swirls if I've ever seen one!!

Edit: Apparently it's a dolphin evo. It, however, isn't a dolphin, so that's upsetting.
I believe that the dolphin evo was stated to have two forms in the leaks, with one resembling a “superhero,” which is clearly the form pictured here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)