Metagame [SPOILERS] Scarlet & Violet OU Discussion [BAN LIST POST 626]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized you may need a specific item to Terastalize... Maybe it's like Mega Evolution?

If you're wondering, the item I'm talking about is the Tera Orb.

1LDK

Vengeance
is a Top Team Rater
Wait wait wait wait wait

What about stall?

Quag got 3 hazards, pex isnt dexit and Clodsire is a similar Quag
Its funny that you can now run something like
Clodsire @ food
ability: you dumb fuck
ev: he fat
nature: lazy as shit
-surf
-rocks
-ouchis
-rancid mayo boosted ouchis
Theres no actual reason why would you wanna do that but you can do that, also you could run 3 hazards with pex for mayo spikes, clod for spikes and some rocker for sr, and then ahve recover, sludge bomb or something

Its funny that you can now run something like
Clodsire @ food
ability: you dumb fuck
ev: he fat
nature: lazy as shit
-surf
-rocks
-ouchis
-rancid mayo boosted ouchis
Theres no actual reason why would you wanna do that but you can do that, also you could run 3 hazards with pex for mayo spikes, clod for spikes and some rocker for sr, and then ahve recover, sludge bomb or something
It gets megahorn... And its built like whiscash
But is it bulkier than Quag???

With sleep clause sneasler's dire claw won't be able to sleep both toxapex and slowbro, personally I think this is proof that sneasler will be untiered and stall will rule the metagame like every metagame including dpp ubers and little cup and the smogon council only wishes for every game to be 300 turns minimum. Also not banning all recovery moves (recover, aqua ring and life dew) is complete proof of this.

How quickly can something can be banned after a new generation's meta starts? If terastilization, flutter mane, etc turn out to be broken, could they get banned literally the day after gen 9 is added, or is there a certain time they wait before banning stuff? I'm pretty sure dynamax was the first thing to get banned but I'm not sure how long that took to get banned.

TyCarter

Tough Scene
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
How quickly can something can be banned after a new generation's meta starts? If terastilization, flutter mane, etc turn out to be broken, could they get banned literally the day after gen 9 is added, or is there a certain time they wait before banning stuff? I'm pretty sure dynamax was the first thing to get banned but I'm not sure how long that took to get banned.
Dynamax took like 2 weeks to get suspected.

Day 1 Terastillization suspect test when?

Like a day, week. Personally I think a week is best timing

1LDK

Vengeance
is a Top Team Rater
first they try to study it first before deciding what to do, Flutter man will get quickbanned on 3 days max, as for hat wars, since they are THE mechanic of this gen, i would say the same of dinamax and the first mega getting banned, i dont know this one but my guess was mega gengar due to shadow tag

first they try to study it first before deciding what to do, Flutter man will get quickbanned on 3 days max, as for hat wars, since they are THE mechanic of this gen, i would say the same of dinamax and the first mega getting banned, i dont know this one but my guess was mega gengar due to shadow tag
Wait flutter mane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)