- Wish
- Protect
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Stored Power
- Hyper Beam (?)
- Yawn

Pros:
- Great HP + SpD, while having a good defensive typing in Mono Fairy.
- Arguably one of the best Wish Passers in the metagame, especially when Wish is the only recovery move with more than 8 PP alongside Rest. (thus making it better in longer games)
- Good wincon with longevity thanks to Calm Mind making it able to run a more physically defensive set.

Terastral Potential:
- Sylveon can use a Steel Terastral to turn it's weaknesses into resistances, helping it in both defensive sets, as well as Calm Mind sets allowing it to eventually beat Steel / Poison types. It can also use a Same-Type Terastral allowing it to pick up a K.O. againist a defensive mon that it otherwise wouldn't have (before said defensive mon can use a recovery move).

Potential Sets:

Sylveon (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 100 SpD / 60 Spe
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Wish
- Protect
- Hyper Voice

This set allows Sylveon to have offensive presence while still being defensively potent. Great on slower teams, which appreciate it being able to take hits from all sorts of special attackers. Spread allows it to outspeed Corviknight, as well as not being 2HKO'd by an Iron Bundle Hydro Pump.

Sylveon (F) @ Leftovers
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Yawn
- Wish
- Protect
- Hyper Voice

Fully defensive Sylveon, capable of taking hits from Pokémon such as Chi-yu, Dragapult, Iron Bundle, and others. EV spread can be optimized to kill or live certain hits, like not being 2HKOed by Ting-lu's Earthquake after rocks with 44 Defense for example. Steel Terastral is better on this set, as it allows you to have an easier time sponging hits from other Steel types, as well as Mono-Steel being a great mono typing defensively.

With the amount of Shed Tail/Substitute shenanigans in the tier, Sylveon really stands out with being able to hit through hard. It also checks some of the premier threats Dragapult, Annilape and Chien Pao. It is a little frail on the physical side and it lost Mystical Fire so has even more problems with Steel types now though

1LDK

Vengeance
is a Top Team Rater
Sylveon @ Leftovers
Tera Type: Fire/Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Protect
- Tera Blast/Shadow Ball

this is the set i have been personally using, you can take a few point of spedef to outspeed Ttar and magnezone, terafire is for luring steeltypes into you and melting them, tera stell is for defense and shadowball can still do a good chunk to gholdengo and beats skeleridge 1v1

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Tera Type: Fire/Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Protect
- Tera Blast/Shadow Ball

this is the set i have been personally using, you can take a few point of spedef to outspeed Ttar and magnezone, terafire is for luring steeltypes into you and melting them, tera stell is for defense and shadowball can still do a good chunk to gholdengo and beats skeleridge 1v1
I have tried this set out and fares pretty well. I like using Yawn over Protect because it forces more entry hazard damage and make Sylveon much harder to get set up on. I also think Fire type Tera is significantly better than Steel type because most of the special attackers are Fire types and allows it hit Steel types like Corviknight and Scizor much harder than it's other moves.

1LDK

Vengeance
is a Top Team Rater
. I like using Yawn over Protect because it forces more entry hazard damage and make Sylveon much harder
Thats a good but risky strat due to wish taking a turn to aply, and protect helps with scouting and leftis

I also think Fire type Tera is significantly better than Steel type because most of the special attackers are Fire types and allows it hit Steel types like Corviknight and Scizor much harder than it's other moves.
This is actually true but the thing with shadow ball and tera steel is that your less likely to tera on the sylveon with this, so you can save it on another mon, tera fire also means getting hit with hazards, but when you can run tera fire, its so good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)