np: SV UU Stage 0 - Start of Something New (Hello SV UU!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very excited to welcome in a new generation of UnderUsed, and looking forward to seeing where it goes! What Pokemon is everyone most excited to use? For me, it's gotta be the incredibly buffed Gallade! Sharpness is a crazy ability and I can see it having numerous great sets.

Taka

coastin' like crazy
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
PUPL Champion
just want to put this out here bc pawmot is gonna be used a lot now:
if you hit sleep talk into revival blessing, then showdown forces you to select a mon from your team thats alive, and then freezes up bc you cant revive alive mons. client completely froze up on me and i had to forfeit my games

Hey, UU is finally a thing!

I'm really looking forward to what I can do with some of those underappreciated new mons, I wonder if the lack of Paradox mons and Chinese threats will mean this meta is less hyper offence oriented, or perhaps we will find budget versions of those threats using Tera. Either way I'm excited to see what happens

Pif proceeding to spam chansey and scream tail stall
Why bother with Chansey when Blissey exists and isn't in OU?

More importantly though, stall probably will have a rougher time this gen as is with no one in the Blissey family having Toxic or Heal Bell. If you can pull it off power to you, but this definitely looks like a very offensive meta at least this early on.

More importantly though, stall probably will have a rougher time this gen as is with no one in the Blissey family having Toxic or Heal Bell. If you can pull it off power to you, but this definitely looks like a very offensive meta at least this early on.
Problem is as long as HO is strong stall will be there to deal with it... Ive pulled of stall in OU as heal bell is amazing utility to have

I am very curious to see how weavile does. It was a staple in SS and BDSP OU but ended up here because of leopard.
it also lost knock off. its best dark type physical move rn is night slash, which is pretty fuckin rough

Edit: It also lost triple axle apparently. tough times for a weav

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)