Joel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• well,i got my black with AR,but it's the same.White havent touch an AR.Both of then havent been to pokecheck,or received hacks.So yeah,how can i help?
    i havent even sav'd anything and i'm running into issues

it might just be them fixing wifi kinks
    i'm not entirely sure if anything else was changed, my wi-fi hasnt been agreeing with the gbu as of lately and i'm trying to get that fixed lol
    It's fine. Things aren't always like this, I'm pretty sure my project isn't something to be done within a week or two. So when times ease down for you and hopefully I have some friends/others willing to help, it would be great to have your help. You're a great battler who is willing to step outside of top tier to show that other pokemon are viable choices as well. I just think it's time to move on from seeing the same thing with new faces and a few new moves to replaces what we've seen from last gen.
    Ugh...these are sad times now. And I fell out at a bad time when I was probaly hitting my prime in pokemon. I got to start over with this new gen(I still have my rng'd mons, but I have to get used to the new game)
    The big thing I was asking about the acekard is because if you were considering to help me out on my project/idea. It wouldn't seem like a waste to speak on about theories of things because it could be tested in play afterwards.
    Well, there's more things that you can do with it than just that. You can use other programs, play other DS games(it also has an inbuilt AR), etc.
    I was hoping you have one. I know this sounds silly at first, but I feel that pokemon and it's state now(even in gen 4) could be rebalance. I have programs to be able to do this, such as alter moves, pokemon type combations, stats, and their abilities. Maybe not even the thing as to re-balance them, but to fix some issues I believe could be better.
    Haha, sounds like you don't have one. An Acekard is a flash cart to allow you to store info on a cartridge that fits in the Nintendo DS. It allows you to play NDS games and other homebrew info. Its how some youtubers play the pokemon games, or how some smogon players have like 10 of the same game to rng abuse that same legendary with different natures.
    well, it's always been dead, but now I'm going to get DSL for not telling me any of this, XD. I'm heading over there now. The Bandwidth on Pe2k is terrible too, they probaly are going to close those forums sometimes soon.

You have an acekard or something similar, right?
    Oh it it you, :D!

I was afraid that I messaged the wrong guy, haha, XD.

School is doing pretty good. I actually was getting back into pokemon again, but I wanted to do a project dealing with pokemon. and I thought that you would be one of the guys to help me out a lot with this project.

I've been looking for others back from pe2k, but I guess the group disbanded a bit; maybe I'll see some old faces when winter break officially starts.
    Hey there. A while ago I received a careful Jirachi from you in a trade. Just out of curiosity, what are the redistribution rights on it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…