Masamune
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we're matched up for r1 of ST9. I'm GMT-5, I can play pretty much any day during the week after about 7 PM, and I can play practically all day on weekends.
    sorry i was on my break at work at that time but im home now and ill be here for the rest of the day so hit me up.
    i come out of work at 2:00 pst (in about 4 hours) and i can most like battle anytime after that.
    hey were both online wanna battle? or should i contact you at the time you said you were availabl?
    ill be home i an hour, if you online then hit me up. if not i can play in the morning if you can as well. Where do you what to met up PO or PS?
    Yeah, the team is pretty well put together. It's sort of like a slightly bulkier offensive type, which is what I think is it's main selling point. Latias holds a lot of it together, too- people don't expect her to be good, and I can't say she is, but she is certainly a VIP on the team.
    Hm... Lucario/Latios... I've been looking for a new idea to play with, and that just might be what I've been looking for :)
    I'm glad you liked it! I've had a lot of success with it as well- and am super glad someone else has too :) What did you like about it?
    Might change back if I really detest Masamune. Needed a change :D
    Also, still got two name changes left. So, yeah.
    My God! The link in your sig really just made my day! That was like 10 straight minutes of laughing dude. Thanks sooo much! XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…