Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! I can simply send the Durant through the GTS, we don't need to do a direct trade. Simply deposit something accordingly to the instructions of my giveaway and I will send it as soon as I can. Cheers!
    haha yeah i don't really play anymore either. I don't really care about the GTS drama at this point, I've found smogon to be a much more suitable community for me anyway. I have an alt on gts that Zach and I made awhile back but I don't really care enough about it to use it. And yeah lol I got a badge literally by being active on IRC, and I'm aiming for contributor next now that i'm making my forum presence stronger

I found that vm by searching myself on the site actually haha
    jirachi comes to mind, it loves having heatran out of the way for a cm/iron head sweep
    nothing more to rate on that team
    Also you sent me the wrong link :>
    I used Sleep Powder, Trick Room, Leaf Storm, and a coverage move. I didn't have him in long enough to maximize EVs though.
    Haha me and some other guy are working on a Trick Room team right now. I can give you the crash course whenever you want, and you can help us work on it if you want. I'm much less concerned about the points right now than I am about my team doing well and the tests meaning things.
    Hey Anti, Team Rocket Corporation is conducting an Activity Sweep which it will get rid of inactive members.TRC has a large community and many active threads and projects you can be involved in. If you wish to continue being a member of Team Rocket Corporation please post here.
    I stole your Heatran idea when I was sick of getting destroyed of boosters and wanted a stealth rocker. I gave it the nickname that you gave yours as tribute :p
    By meta nice to see you. I saw your latest RMT and it's looks solid.

Btw you think you want to have a comeback to TRC?
    There aren't many stall teams in 5th gen metagame, unless you mean 4th gen. I know exactly what you mean by stall being everywhere in 4th gen. The only things i face are hippowdon, scarf+trick rotom, blissey, roserade and skarmory. It was boring and frustrating..
    I'm not experienced enough with 5th gen to rate teams, just started getting to it. I'm a 4th gen guy lol.
    props on using scarf scizor in your team. i thought i was the only one who thinks its actually good. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…