religiousjedi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I do. Would you be willing to help out? If so, use my white code. Thanks in advance!
    Ok thanks no, i don't want a nickname. So now, can we trade?
    Which FC shall I use?
    This is mine: 4985 5682 7043
    That's good. Thanks. Can you teach him Stealth Rock? Since it can only get it on 4th gen games. Are you going to tranfer it on 5th gen? Cause I have only one DS.
    Larvesta. Ok. Fine. The shiny Timid HP Rock right?
    Yes, I still need it. Do you have it? And on 5th gen? If yes please check my thread and choose sth from my Unova pokemon.
    Well, this is embarassing... I just found out that Scizor can learn Acrobatics by TM. I thought it was just Scyther kind of like Roost.

So I can use my own Scizor that I already have.

The plan was to get a Scyther as I don't have my Scizor UT.

Oh well, sorry about that. I'll tell you if there's anything else I need so you can get one of the Arceuses in the future.
    I'm afraid there won't be just yet... I had lots of stuff ready to do but school's become suddenly busy.

I did have a prject for DW Arceuses I have like 15 people at school who said they would let me borrow their games to RNG for Arceus and keep clones. So basically I'll be able to get 1 of each nature. But I won't be able to start until Feb. The there's the fact that I haven't managed to C-Gear RNG yet... I hit the seed 3 times but all wrong natures.

I should be able to do some if school isn't too bad but otherwise I might wait till the summer to power through them all.
    I can breed anything Shiny and Flawless.
    In terms of wild ones, I've never needed to look as I breed everything.

But tbh, I'm getting my VGC Pokes from others to save myself time waht with school and all so if I have to do a CP or BP for someone it might be easier to make it myself in the first place... I guess it jsut depends what you have in mind.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…