Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• One of the scientists suggested this:

"When it comes to the Scientist division, I think it may be benefical to us to have an open inventing thread and a theroectical thread, which could give us more ideas for projects."

It was Axmaster. could you please amke a thread for free invention and thoery.
    Just a firmer friendly reminder to be active in Hydro. We also are thinking of getting a new officer. PLC did you get my last Vistor Message by the way?
    I know, but it keeps saying your last activity was less than a minute ago, yet you don't do anything...
    What do you do when you're online? I mean, I see you viewing your page and your activity is like 1 minute ago, but you never post anything and never pm/vm anybody. SO WHAT IS IT
    if you got any problems with the info, please, let me know.

i may of stretch the truth abit du to the lack of sleep i had. well i was up late all night watching late night television trying to get my mind off of stuff, and back to sleep... sorry :(
    BTW, if NeoNuke starts swearing that I crashed his computer, I had nothing to do with it. <.< >.>
    *jumps out of window* *not suspicious at all*
    Oh my god! I thought that whole NeoNuke thing was over. I left for about a month, came back and he completely flooded Aero! I'm going to try and help you with this guy if thats okay with you.
    PLC DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!
    Invite JabbaTheGriffin, his a super mod, show him what Neonuke has done.
    (Trust me, his a good guy, Jabba that is)
    I won't say. Me and my boss are to remain anonymous. You can't stop me. I'm everywhere.
    perhaps. bs might not be the best person to own a group, i suppose. I pretty much stopped trc when i said i would leave for a week to get the others back after being promoted to head exec, and he fired me. now the only ones left are arguing, and no one eelse wants to follow him.
    for crying out loud leave bs alone and dont wish harm upon anyone. you realize that team aero is a joke? cause so is trc. and every other group thats just meant to be fun and i dint mean it(nor did anyone i hope) when i said team aero should die or something, and i hope you and bs didnt think like that about eachothers teams for real. No need to "destroy it from the inside" anymore, i accidently did 90% percent of that. Im sure if i/u could talk to his bro we could get him to tell him to cool down, i doubt he's this power insane for real. i quit trc and he fired me and the othe exec.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…