Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, and please try to not level them up if you can avoid it.

Now back to this confounded Raikou! >.<
    I'm on finally. Just give the Azelf 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP and give the Dusknoir....

let me look....
    Trading them over now. It looks like the zelf has 100 SAtk and 100 Spd already (vitamins) is that okay?
    Actually, you know what, just let me trade it real quick from my pearl to my Plat via wireless, clone it and then trade them both to ya. It'd be quicker. :P
    One thing though, the Dusk is on my plat, but the Zelf is on my Pearl, so you'll have to put my pearl in too, except that it's a new game and the FC listed in my sig is for my old pearl game, so I'll have to quickly get a FC and VM it to ya...
    Oh Crap! Hold on, My AR is in being used at the moment to check the IVs of this Raikou, could you please wait 5 mins so I can catch it, check what frame it's on, then I can clone and send the 2 pokes to you? Sorry! :(
    Sure! Sorry for not responding so much, I've been going crazy trying to RNG this Raikou... >.<
    Yeah, I remember, but I didn't find you online last weekend, and as I stated on my thread, I only have time on weekends now (well, at least for two weeks, then VACATION @_@)
    Yeah if you could and still want to that would be great. I specifically didn't trade for one in the hopes that you were still doing it lol. Just Adamant/Swift Swim with swords dance, you can add whatever egg moves you want since I don't think there are really any that are necessary.
    Nevermind, I need to do some other stuff atm. I think we should trade tomorrow though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…