Danish555
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ahh I gotcha, I finished with school and still got a week before I begin working so I'm whoring pokemon as much as I can haha. 1800+ is solid, especially without much time, congrats. but yeah, i would love to battle and do some practice, just let me know when!
    just playing a couple matches in the spring wifi tourney and getting ready for nationals :D what are you up to? o:
    He was just running a pretty standard goodstuff team. I'm sure he will run something different for nationals though.
    You can edit your signature in the User CP. I got 12th and lost to the winner (Alaka) in the final round.
    That's really good for your first regional! I'm sure you'll get even better the more you play competitively. Do you remember what round did you play my friend in? I'll tell him how you did.
    Well I was one of the guys wearing the Landorus pokepokes shirts. I'm also about 6'5 if that helps. Did we battle?
    Friday was pretty cool since I made top 2 at the singles tournament and won a $20 dollar gift card. I don't get it until tomorrow though :( Oh well, I'm sure Sunday will be amazing. Are you going?
    No, Definately not, Use this:
    Abomasnow (F) @ Focus Sash
    Trait: Snow Warning
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SAtk
    Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
    - Blizzard
    - Giga Drain
    - Ice Shard
    - Protect
    1. Don't get pressured and relax before you play
    2. Don't rush into your moves, Think about it for at least 50 seconds, then select your moves (unless you'll lose on timeout - then hurry up), it'll also make your opponent more nervous
    3. Have fun!!!
    4. Make sure you know your team inside out

That's a few for now...
    Me, experienced? I'm not that experienced, I just came 3rd at my first ever VGC in March...If you want experience ask GEC (Giant Enemy Crab) or Cybertron, they have loads of VGC experience!
    No problem. trust me, I understand the rush you need these Pokemon in for VGC, but just understand getting these pokemon is a lengthy process for these kind people.
    Hi there,

Firstly, welcome to Smogon. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

I've seen that you've been asking our free VGC pokemon donators for pokemon, which itself is completely fine. However, I've received complaints that you've been asking multiple users for exactly the same pokemon, and this is quite a large number of pokemon. That is pretty disrespectful, and it is something you shouldn't be doing since it offends our donators. Please, in the future only give your requests to one person and if they then tell you to ask someone else instead, only then do you ask more people for the same things.

-Giant Enemy Crab
    Try downloading the program called Pokemon online do some team testing for what EVs and natures you want for this otherwise I don't see why I should be the one putting in the effort for your team. If I wanted to make EV spreads I would be making my own team.
    Well I have all of that, if you could tell me specifics on what movesets/EV spreads you want on all of them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…