Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We deleted wi-fi last year. If Google Cache or the Wayback Machine or equivalents don't have it, you're out of luck.
    Hai Salsa. There's a new rule stating I have to quote posts proving I have semi-rights on all the Pokemon that we do. Can I get you to post in my thread stating I have semi-rights on your Infernape, Purugly, and Gallade? Thanks. Let me know if I need to post anything for you.
    Hey, could you post in my thread saying that I do have permission to redis your: Lucario/Manectric/Floatzel/Persian/Lanturn? They were all BPs you did for me, but that new rule requires this.
    Oh. I thought you already had a pokemon that you wanted to be ev trained. I don't think I need it anymore but then again I feel the need for it. What pokemon do you want me to EV train for it?
    Hey Chronix. Is it possible to EV train for your Timid HP Fire lucario? I have a new UU team ready but I'm not too sure as to how it will do against you since I'm not fully confident in it yet.
    Haha it sounds like a plan. If I manage to think of and put together an NU team, I will definitely VM you about a battle with it. =]

I'll be on wifi waiting for ya btw =)

EDIT: I'll be using my SS FC just in case you erased it from your Pal Pad. :)
    Okie. I'm just about done with my battle so I should be there in a sec and thanks for the pokemon. I had a great time battling you yesterday even though it made me super duper nervous lol.
    Hey Chronix. Is it okay for me to pick up The shiny Adamant Slaking, and switch Timid Luke and Naughty Scizor for Calm Togekiss Set #1, and for the Jolly Azelf Set #1?
    May I get the shiny adamant slaking already EVd, the timid hp fire Luke EVd and before I pick naughty scizor, do you know of a useable moveset and EV spread for it?
    Oops, I almost left pory behind >__> Was my only copy ever traded too.
    Thanks for the trade! :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…