TheMantyke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• About maybe a week-and-a-half ago I asked for a scizor and I left a pokecheck link to a bold ev'd suicune I had for you. It originates from my heartgold so if you want more 4th gen moves or a different nickname, I'll train the clean one in hg, pretty easy with pkrs. You open for trade today?

PS congrats on VGC

EDIT: Checked your last thread post, didn't know you were studying for finals. You can put this trade off a bit longer, I totally undersand :)
    Good news. I managed to use Pokecheck to get those pokemon, (it wasn't actually that hard, go figure) so you won't have to take time out of your busy life to trade them to me. Thanks again!
    Oh cool thanks man! I messaged Mekkah ages ago about having it restored, he directed me to chaos. Never got around to talking to him.

Cheers for the link :) I love browsing through it for a major blast from the past. Nostalgia...
    Hey Mantyke, I don't mean to be pushy or impatient, but I just wanted to verify that you saw my post on your trade thread, and you're capable of doing the trade (or should I say giveaway). I've gathered from some other posts of yours that you've got a lot of IRL stuff going on right now, which is fine. I don't mind waiting until you've got some more time on your hands, especially since you'd be doing me a huge favor by giving me the pokemon, but I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page.
    Hey man! Can you CMT me for this:
    Gliscor
    Jolly | Poison Heal | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed ♀
    Birthquake - Facade - Swords Dance - Baton Pass

We already have each others FCs and I'm ready anytime you are.
    ironically was checking it out before you sent that link

ironically ironically was only reading because of the title
    I saw your post !_!

attempting the CS hw? the first was easy, the second... *lulnope*
    Congrats on 3rd place! Your pokemon did great for me and I got 12th losing to Alaka in the final round. Thanks again! If I go to nats we should meetup/hangout!
    Hey man! Can you CMT me for this:
    Gliscor
    Jolly | Poison Heal | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed ♀
    Birthquake - Facade - Swords Dance - Baton Pass

We already have each others FCs and I'm ready anytime you are.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…