Metalex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I might be able to... I have to get some old friends to come over and help me with poffins though, lol. I can definitely get 5 of the Battle Tower ribbons on it!
    yay, that sounds awesome! Thanks! I might actually update my thread with only my stuff if I ever get the cas$h to replace my AR. Can I have two copies of Gastrodon? One lower case and one nicknamed? Thanks again... when are you free?
    Lastly, I have several Calm HP Fire Feebas with a 31 in attack for Dragon Tail on 4th gen and nicknamed 'Milotic'. Pick between Dive, Quick, Heal, or Luxury balls!
    Gimme a 5th gen project to do... breeding or catching and I will get it for you... currently, I have access to the three Musketeers and Reshiram, a V-Create Rayquaza on my Japanese game... I really love Specs Gastrodon though :p

Unshiny Impish Poison Heal Safari Ball Shroomish--not my OT, but I have semi-rights, and I'm like 80% sure I can get this guy nicknamed by its for you! (31/31/31/x/31/31)

Shiny Modest Petilil Bred and caught in Heal and Net Balls (HP Rock and HP Fire... the bred one has Healing Wish)

Timid shiny HP Ground Volcarona in a Quick Ball
    Shiny Bold Milotic with Hypnosis and Haze (31/31/31/31/31/31, so it works in 5th gen with Dragon Tail... currently trying to get all the ribbons on it... have 34 right now... my OT, so nicknameable)

Adamant Shiny Oshawott from Professor Juniper: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Bold Unshiny Duosion in a Nest Ball: 31/x/31/31/31/31/31

Modest Unshiny Litwick in Master or Luxury Ball: 31/x/30/30/30/30 (HP Fighting)
    Calm,, Modest, Bold Unshiny and Shiny Jellicent in Heal, Premier, or Master Ball: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Modest as well as Adamant Shiny Deino in Dusk, Nest, and Luxury Ball: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (31 Attack for a set with U-Turn)

Hasty Shiny Virizion in Heal Ball: 30/31/30/31/31/31 (Hidden Power Ice)

DW Timid Shiny Tentacool: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Rapid Spin)

Timid Cherish Ball Reshiram: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Lonely Cherish Ball Zekrom: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Gorigan. First encounter. I believe I might have a lowercase copy of Mawile lying around... Is there anything else you're interested in? I do LOVE that Gastrodon!
    I haven't updated my thread in awhile. I have a shiny Hasty Virizion, shiny Jellicent, loads more Milotic... I'd even trade the Nidoran I got from you before for it--I don't even have clones of it--that's how badly I want a Heal Ball Gastrodon!
    Ahhh that great feeling of independency is like the best feeling ever! xD. I can't wait to get to that stage too so I can be like the happiest man alive lol.
    Ohnoes! I'm sorry to read that bro but hey at least you'll be working and whatnot. Haha I need a job too but nobody seems to be hiring atm and school is just about finished for the semester in about 3 weeks actually O_O'
    sure that works. I'll get everything cloned and ready to go, and you can just vm me or get me on irc (jeremy) when you're ready
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…