TheMantyke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sure, ill be online alot tomorrow evening central time :) so we should be able to find each other xD thanks!
    Azumarill
    Adamant | Huge Power | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | 210 HP / 252 Atk / 48 Speed ♂
    Waterfall - Superpower - Aqua Jet - Return

Phanpy
    Adamant | Pickup | 31/31/31/08/31/31 | Clean ♂
    Growl - Defense Curl - Head Smash - Ice Shard

Could i PLEASE have these 2? :) ive been looking for them forever :(

(didnt mean to spam you, just want to catch you before you go offline)
    I am soooo sorry to be a huge pain in the ass but could I get the Adamant Conkeldurr instead of the female Timburr? I thought the Timburr had guts, but I misread it wrong. No sweat if you can't do it. Sorry about this...
    Hey themantyke,

Just stopped by your thread and I saw you give away free pokes. That's very generous. I was wondering if I could get your Hitmonlee, female brave Timburr and Sawk? Let me know what times work for you in regards to trading. Thanks again.
    I have given up on nido being available to battle

he's only logged on like twice the past two weeks, only to send me one word responses .-.
    plz bud :)
    Hey mantyke. I know you have already been quite generous with your time and pokes, but do you think you get me this poke please :)
    Zoroark
    Timid | Illusion | 31/2/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power Ice 70 | 4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Speed ♂
    Dark Pulse - Hidden Power - Flamethrower - Focus Blast
    after him i will beset for awhile. thanks
    I'm actually trying to evolve my Poliwhirl, so if you'd be cool with helping, that would be excellent!
    Ordinarily, yes. However, I don't happen to have my laptop with me, so I can't download the .pkm file to get it.
    Hey mantyke. I know you have already been quite generous with your time and pokes, but do you think you get me this poke please :)
    Zoroark
    Timid | Illusion | 31/2/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power Ice 70 | 4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Speed ♂
    Dark Pulse - Hidden Power - Flamethrower - Focus Blast
    after him i will beset for awhile. thanks
    hey thats fine. i joined this university to become a better in pokemon battles. i hope you will be willing to help me as a fellow trainer. i will return tomorrow. until then may your battles be in your favor. thank you for your advice.

-ohnap
    future pokemon master
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…