Seven Deadly Sins

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, so if I want to post a set, do I need to like tell you first or can I just post it?

Thanks.
    Hi seven deadly sins! You don't know me, because I'm new here. I understand you are a moderator. I think we should set up a rant page, so people can blow off some steam about being swept, people shutting there game off on random matchup, Trollfreak, and the annoying ubiquitios RBY nostalgia freaks, that think that all games after RBY suck. I understand you are well known, but I am newer here, and I think people being able to vent would be good. So I hope you can help me on my endeavor. Cordially signed ~ Dinnerblaster
    about the ASB calculator...would a hyper beam-like attack count as "sluggish_self" in the effect field?

Also, Sacred Sword. Should I put that as "s_sword" or as something else, since I'm pretty sure chip away has the same effect?
    I like how you regard Jolteon, which was #31 in June's statistics, as an irrelevant poke. If it goes this way we can also remove any mentions of Blissey from the checks and counters section of any special attacker, because it is not ''common''.

Seriously i don't get why every high-authority member must support a badged member that made a mistake, even though they know that he was wrong. I am sure you knew that Nachos was wrong, but you simply ignored it, for the sake of it... And deleted my post with the excuse of ''pissing matches about irrelevant pokemon''. Ok then Tornadus-T is the faster ''common'' poke in OU, and Tyranitar is the best specially defensive ''common'' poke in OU.
    dude, the only reason that ginganinja didn't get those bans was because you got to them first, ginga was trying to do the ban though, so it's still the same thing. And why the hell would I accuse you of deleting a vm without a cause to it? I posted on your wall the first time you posted on mine, saying 'Wasn't asking you...' and it was then gone, the only possible solution was that you deleted it.
    real tough, deleting my last post on your wall. Same thing. Wasn't asking you. One of them actually was ginganinja, and also, it wasn't about me getting banned, it was about everyone being sick of ginga.
    Okay, ive been using (or trying to use) Poliwrath during the day, and i have to say both sets have been pulling their weight really well, im going to have to agree that your spD heatran style wrath thats meant to be used with jirachi should be the first listed set, mainly because the extra moveslot gives it a lot more utility, and because rest/wish arent even a requirement with this set due to protect and water absorb. Im not QC in any tier, but i do find it rather disturbing that scald isnt even in the OO of that analysis .-., i mean the burns are awesome and you can simply phaze the shit ice beam is supposed to be hitting lol. I dont have logs just yet due to server issues and the fact that people forfeited before i could send it out sometimes, but ill work on that soon.

EDIT: Maybe haze could see use on your set? hell even refresh could see merit because toxic is a bitch
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…