Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 啊,原来如此. 可是我的中文没有什么大不了的. 我只有一年半的经验而且要平常使用字典。聊天还算是容易,不过读中文小说和动漫比较难. 我有空闲时间的话就会看这些"课本"和"教育视频"。

我真不可思议为什么大数西方人学欧语。在我的看法中,日语和中文是最有趣。而且,会说中文或日语的美国人也挺少所以我觉得非常独特。:p
    你也会说中文?是中国人吗?:o
    我犯罪了吗?只是想让他保留母语而已。我认识很多在美国出生的中国人和对他们的中文水平很熟悉。他们根本不在意自己的遗产,真是对中文一窍不通。所以我才觉得让他保留或加强语言能力是个无辜的建议. 他没有兴趣的话那就随便啦.
    We aren't meant to play until the Genesect suspect test is over.

btw I'm GMT+0. I likely won't be able to play until next Friday due to univeristy exams, so I'll VM you back then when I have a better idea of what my active hours will be.
    Not sure who you are but I feel like I've seen you around and you seem okay; blah TRC though.

Meh, whatever. *friends*
    Hello Iluvkyogre, Team Rocket Corporation is conducting an Activity Sweep which it will get rid of inactive members.TRC has a large community and many threads and projects you can be involved in. If you wish to continue being a member of Team Rocket Corporation please post here. Also, we ask that you join this group as well.
    it's all right , I'm pretty free next week so I should be on the french time server daily , under alt Zedd .
    hey there , we're paired for the UU open , when do you wanna play , i'm gmt +1 .
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…