Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ya sorry about that some things came up and I was really busy - had to get ready for school, just moved, etc. I will be on tonight starting at around 8pm-9pm Eastern Time (New York time)
    you really did get the better end of the deal there, but as long you dont feel like i owe you.
    I have a Shiny Rash one with HP Ice 70 from the event and a Shiny Timid one with HP Electric (useless) from HGSS - which one would you like? I should be on today from around 9 PM EST (Eastern) but will definitely be able to trade tomorrow if I don't catch you today.
    I'm a bigger fan of rain teams. I feel like they get more coverage. Because there is alot more water types than there is fire types.
    They're just random. I have no idea what their iv's are. But i did notice you gave them 31 special attack and iv's and maybe i could give you something because that seems like im getting the better end of the deal get you something else, i will. I
    Thanks for giving me these. I've wanted magic guard abra for a long time. I like magic bounce espeon better than natu. But i like natu also.
    Oh thats ok but it looks like we gotta do it tommorow seeing that i got offline for a long time. But if it's ok with you its ok with me.
    i do still need those. so you are 3 hours ahead of me, so maybe at 1 am for you but 10 pm for me?
    Ok so I'm interestd in Murkrow, Spearow, Wingull and Starly. You can have those two that you wanted and can pick something else out if you want to.
    Which other females do you have? I'm testing my connection right now so I might not even be able to trade for the next few days since this hotel internet is acting up.
    Well, that sucks, but at least you have another chance.
    Im selling my DS atm, which means I wont be able to play anymore...
    Oh and I bred an awesome Scraggy. You can see it at the bottom of my thread, it has the OT Nunoo. Man, I was so lucky :)
    Cool what nature did you aim for and how are the IVs?
    Im still working on my random wifi battle team :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…