Noblesse Oblige
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, must we play for the smogon tournament, what day can you play? I am gmt-3
    Tonight I will be relatively busy due to HW and a movie that I'm required to watch for class. Tomorrow I'm also going to busy during the night so that won't work. Would you be available for a session on Wednesday at your 4pm, my 2pm, because I should be free then. Also I prefer to do my sessions on IRC so if you don't have access to that I recommend using mibbit.com, because it is fairly easy to get working.
    Hey, I'm GMT -4 and I should be available all day today, so let's try to get the battle done today.
    Okay we need to get this done. This entire week I will be available from 9pm to 11pm CST. Find me any time on Pokemon Showdown
    Oh ok. I'm sorry, that must suck. I can battle Sunday. How about 1 PM my time, 3 PM yours?
    Okay, I've waited an hour. i'm gonna wait a little longer, and then if you're still not on, we are postponing the battle (again).
    Where are you? I'm at PS, waiting for you. Maybe we got it messed up and I should come back in an hour?i don't really know, i ust hope you get on soon so we can have our battle.
    okay. How about 9 your time 7 mine? Thanks for just kinda going with the flow (lol i swear im not a hippie :))
    okay, i have something that suddenly came up later...Are you available tomorrow? I'm sooo sorry...If we can't work anything more out, you win. I'm available tomorrowfrom about 4-8 PM, so 6-10 for you, and the same Friday. I'm available Sunday, but not Friday or Saturday. I hope we can work something out.
    You need to play Flareblitz and kokoloko for the Slumming it tourney. You've had more than a week and haven't played either of them, so get it done
    i got screwed up...first off, i'm gmt -5 (i think, but its daily savings time is why i got confused) and if youre gmt -3, then i'm two hours behind you. we could have it 9 your time and 7 mine. ok?
    i'm GMT -4...so if it's 9 where you are, it would be 10 here, so could we have it at 8 your time 9 mine?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…