Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I have to logout now on Smogon to rest my sister's laptop, but I'll remain online on Wi-Fi on my Generation IV game to trade the Mew. Just drop by on Wi-Fi if you're ready to trade. See ya! :)
    I have to logout now on Smogon, but I'll be waiting here on Wi-Fi on my Generation IV game to trade you the Mew, I'll remain online on Wi-Fi. If I waited for hours and you don't go on Wi-Fi, let's continue this tomorrow :)
    I'll patiently wait for you online. If I happen to logout here on Smogon, I'm still online on my Generation IV game waiting for you to trade the Mew. :)
    Don't worry, I'll keep my word. I have a somewhat reputation here already since I'm here for some time, just inactive. What Generation IV FC should I use? :)
    Post your Generation IV FC now so I could trade you the Mew. Use this FC: 0261 2826 7087. By the way, keep the Keldeo since I'll get it from the cloner instead. :)
    Yes, This Keldeo is big thing since I live on a different country and don't have access to these events and I really, really owe it to you so I won't trade these, just for backup purposes. :)
    Use this FC: 0089 9392 6530 and go on Wi-Fi immediately. Don't forget, I need 3 copies of the Keldeo. :)
    Lol, I said it's a surprise. XD. Just refresh this page until I VM to you the FC then go on Wi-Fi immediately.
    Can you ask if she will do mine from gen 5? Give him/her my gen 5 white retail FC:

White FC: 3095 6589 0252
    Let me know if she will, ask for the original + 5-6 copies and tell her she can keep one :p
    Hey, I just managed to clone my Mew from a legit cloner outside of Smogon. Should I give this to you now so I won't forget? If it is, which FC should I use? :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…