Zari
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have to go. Please do check the mew. I don't need a copy back. You can either keep it or release it! I ll be waiting your answer:)
    I am heading online again and sending you the actual timid mew. I thought i trade you the bold one before. Sorry
    But the one i sent you was the bold one. Isn't the bold one we traded before?
    I also have a pokecheck analysis on the umessed one. I have it uploaded there if you want a link
    No problem and i understand your concern! Feel free any checks on it. I too worry for the stuff i get. I ll wait online so i can be sure you are completely assured that is OK.
    No problem. I can also trade you then unmessed copy to compare if that's clear your doubts further. And my stuff are nothing compared to yours. You put much more effort!
    Offcourse i can explain. I clone using pokegen and i messed the characters by mistake. I have no problem trading that mew to you to check it yourself. Are you ok with that?
    I am still undecided on the third pokemon to pick :P I think i ll take your sassy hypno if that's ok with you. Yes i can trade in 4th gen. I ll be cloning and heading online. Which fc should i add?
    I'm guessing when you said it takes time, does it follow similarly to emerald rng abuse? it's alright, no rush. Well, im not fond of glitchmons, only XD tutor moves. Maybe i can request for sassy 0 speed, duskull on XD?
    That's alright. Do you think it learns some cool 3rd gen tutors? if not, is it alright if i change my request?
    Well i'm interested in Suicune if it would be possible to get it as a .dmp file on 3rd gen? :) I don't have a trade thread though, but i can direct you to my capture project list if you want, lmk if that's ok with you.
    Hi Zari, I try make the palpark glitch on emulator for use the palpark multiple times, but when I change the time of my PC not shows the msg of: "You are using a different Nintendo DS, or its internal clock has been altered. If the game's time setting is changed, you will not be able to migrate Pokémon for another 24 hours. Would you like to change your game's time setting to match the Nintendo DS?" You know the reason?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…