dragonking00
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol, Okay well, I gotta go now. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Don't forget to send me what pokemon you want!
    Yup! Whatever you want!

Also, If you request over 12 pokemon, You'll have to get them from the GTS yourself. I have an instructional message that will walk you through getting your pokemon so you won't have to worry. It is very easy to do. It's just time consuming. (Which is why any amount over 12 I ask you to get them ;p)
    Most people prefer to get their pokemon themselves anyways. It's like getting a gift from the GTS :D
    Sure, but each pokemon request must be in PO/PS importable format.
    Example:
    Metagross @ Choice Band
    Trait: Clear Body
    EVs: 164 HP / 252 Atk / 92 Spd
    IVs: 30 HP / 31 Atk / 31 Def / 31 SpA / 31 SpD / 31 Spe
    Naive Nature
    - Meteor Mash
    - Bullet Punch
    - Zen Headbutt
    - Hammer Arm

All IV's will be 31 unless otherwise specified. EV's will be 0 unless otherwise specified.

Please realize that although I offered 36, it is still A LOT of work. I will do any amount asked, but if you want your pokemon in 24 hours, keep it under 36.
    LOL, That one is a lvl 86, mine is lvl 100. But, I guess it's fine. I'll just make another one. I might actually still have the pokemon file I made it from xD
    The Serperior you gave me said the Original Owner was TRENT. If you don't give me a pokemon Rin caught, it will come with TRENT's ID's.
    Just click my name and it will take you to my profile page, From there just post in the message box to make a VM. For a PM, when on my profile, select the box under my name that says "Send Message". Click "Send a private message.."

PS. Could you trade me back the Hitmonchan :/

PPS. Is your Trainer name in your game Rin or TRENT?
    EDITED FOR CORRECTED INFORMATION

Okay, I've gotten your ID's. For future reference, your information is:
    OT Name: Rin
    OT ID: 3578
    Secret ID: 56468

Now, I'll trade you your Serperior back and just send me a PM/VM of what you would like me to make for you, between now and 9AM EST, and I'll have them ready to trade by 1PM EST tomorrow.
    Okay, I'm ready whenever you are. My FC is : 1206 7270 3921
    I have enough time now to get a pokemon from you to get your Secret ID and trade it back. After I have your ID's I can make your pokemon, but I'll have to give it to you tomorrow. Is that okay?
    Yea sure thing. Send me a PM/VM of what you want in the form of a PO/PS importable. Any pokemon created will have my OT Name and I.D unless you give me your OT Name, ID. , and Secret ID. All three of these numbers must match in order for the game to register them as owned by you! If you don't know your secret ID, all you'll need to do is trade me a pokemon you have caught legitimately IN-GAME. This can be ANY pokemon, even a level 3 Patrat caught at Route 1, as long as it was caught IN-GAME.
    A quite good one. Perfect ivs. But im in wifi and i dont have long so when your done with your battle just contact me in wifi
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…