Jack Frost
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello! We're paired for the RU open tourney. When would you like to play? I usually hang around IRC, GMT+3, most of the day.
    Jack Frost
    Jack Frost
    Sorry for not answering before =p

My GMT is -3 and I can play almost every day in the afternoon.
    I think we're having a little trouble communicating. I can be online on Monday before 7pm your time. Does that work?
    hey, we need to play for the DPP OU tournament soon. my timezone is gmt-8. tell me what times work for you
    Okay, well, I need to get it done early. Is there any chance you can play at noon my time? Or 2 pm your time
    actually, can you make that an hour later? 9 o clock in the evening, your local time?
    I say we battle Wednesday evening, 8 o clock in the evening where you are, GMT-3, which is midnight where I am, GMT+1, is that ok? Can you propose a tier, since that you have to do according to the rules of the tournament.
    Hey, Im free most of this week except from 12-5 on Tuesday through Thursday. I am gmt -5. When would you like to play?
    Hello Jack Frost, we have to battle in the field advantage tournament, what is your time zone and what days would you prefer?
    Ill be ready to play in 3 days.
    Say to me when u want battle,after that 3 days
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…