Golden Piloswine

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's pretty long for a battle theme. The Pokemon World Champion theme is only 1:30 seconds long (including the intro, then it loops).
    How about I write it, submit it as an mp3 download on soundcloud, then you can download it and tamper with it to your heart's content on Audacity?
    Oh, I thought you wanted something playing in the background for casting purposes. I think that will be a lot easier to create (I just started on my first orchestral piece and got quite an epic melody going, so it shouldn't be hard to do it again).
    So you want this to sound more like a champion theme than a normal trainer battle theme? I'm glad I haven't started!
    With Horns, Violins, Trumpets, and Trumbones, that shouldn't be a problem :)

What sort of tone do you want the introductory jingle to have (the eight runs of triplets that plays at the intro of every generation's battle theme)?
    I can make one that doesn't possess the hard rock that you want. I have an orchestral arsenal at my disposal with an acoustic guitar, drum set, and keyboard to accompany them. I have not started on the theme yet but I have some ideas that could work nicely.
    I did use that program, it's just that I was saying "if" you were amazing at using it, maybe you could manipulate the mp3 file of the song to make it sound more like an actual guitar is playing. Fortunately, the electric guitar is pretty much the only instrument that sounds completely fake.
    Unless you are amazing at using Audacity and can make the guitars sound like they have gravel in them instead of water.
    Well, it's really just the electric guitar, but that's a pretty important part. It sounds like a synthesizer.
    Unfortunately, while I might be able to write some good music for the tune, the instrumentation of the program I'm using sounds wrong (especially the electric guitar). I'm not sure if I can create what you want.
    The program I'm using doesn't have a whole lot of heavy metal material to work with. It has electric guitars, a drum set, and a synthesizer though.
    I wouldn't really advise use of persian outside of a fun (?) gimmick. Fake Out and Unnerve are kinda cool, and a unique combo, but other things do these individually better
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…