Naru
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey man! i'm gmt+1 and i'm available most of the evenings, like after 9pm my time. if it's a bad time for you i have no problem in playing when you want.
    If your free now we could do it right now if not than yeah that time will work for me.
    hey, can you play now?

edit: okay bad timing, you just went offline. i'll try and catch you tomorrow.
    hi, sorry for the late reply, its been a pretty busy week.

i do have a lot of free time to play at the moment but my internet is really bad; i'd almost certainly get disconnected during the battles if we played them at the moment. if it gets considerably better over the next couple of days i'll get in contact and we can try and organise a time, if not then i'm afraid we might have to wait until i go back to university on the 7th jan. btw i'm gmt+1
    Yo. :') I'm GMT +1 and I can play pretty much everyday in the evening, 9pm - 1am my time approximately. What day / time would be convenient for you ?
    Sorry, I can't. I have a dentist's appointment soon and just got around to reading your message now. I should still be on at the time we set aside before.
    I should be available pretty much any time myself, I'll give you a tentative time after the predictions tournament round closes to allow us to battle
    Hi, I'm at GMT -3, but at daylight saving time. We can play next week, I'm on almost anytime, so tell me what is best to you.
    Hi !
    We are paired for the Spirit League. I'm GMT +1 and usually available the evening, but I can play earlier if needed. When do you want to play ?

Also gg for Sunday's tour !
    Do you still want to fight for this? You seem to be not interesteed in this anymore :v
    What about fighting before or after the Smogon Tour? I'm here, and if you are too, it would be better for me :v
    Are you Naru on Groudon's grotto? I haven't seen you on when I login. :/ I'm Sewaddle on PO2.
    It's like I missed you, but some friends told me you was on French Time earlier, so keep that hour, and we'll do this the next week-end (because of boarding school), at the hour you were connected.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…