Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cool, I'll see you on wifi.

Aerolin - After I battle Killa Kid I will be able to trade.
    Hi Supe, would now be a good time to do our pending?
    It was your Hasty Deoxys-A for my Naive Honchkrow (un-nicknamed).
    Ugh, I regretted that post as soon as I made it! I'll edit it right after this VM. I'll PM you in a bit with which pokes I want, but I don't need redis, since I only trade my own stuff. Thanks for everything, an especially for running that tournament! I agree with Negator, there should be another one. :)
    I don't have the link but on Syberia's Site it states that since the winners of the ditto no longer trade, he made it fully redis :P
    Supe, would it be possible that Hamstern and I could complete our battle over Shoddy ? For 2 days solid we have tried to connect to eachother but it never works and keep booting us off. Since tomorrow is the only day either of us are available to do it (with christmas and all that) neither of us would like it to be down to a coin flip. Both of us show activity so It would be unfair to judge on that part. Thank you :)
    Oh so you´re there!
    I would like to have the jolly mew and the hasty deoxys. Could you also please clone my Pokemon as I don´t have AR?
    Hi Supe
    I wanted to ask you whether we can finish our pending trade:
    Palkia and Dialga for Deoxys and Mew.

Do you have time now?
    supe, are team changes allowed between rounds?
    I guess so, but it's not mentioned in the Tourney rules, you should add it
    The Slowking comes at Lv 50 with:
    212 HP / 44 SpA / 252 SpD
    -Surf
    -Thunder Wave
    -Slack Off
    -Ice beam

Is that ok, or do you want UT?
    I just found out we can name change.

Screw you for having the name I always use now. :(
    Looks like I just missed you. Just look for me in the evenings. I'm usually on.
    Hi Supe, it has been quite difficult for me to keep track of you (I just wanna return the 2 EVed Pokemons).

I am sorry if the 5 day expiry date has passed. Is there a specific time that you go on?
    Yea, I should be. I'm only going out to get some take out later so just message me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…