Celever
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we battle in SPL in All STar week! My timezone is GMT-5, and i would love to play standard NU if you would. Can we schedule our battle?
    Hello!

I would really like it if my Yellow team could use all the HMs. That being the case, could you please change your challenge to something with access to Fly?
    Okay.
    It would be good if you could be on PS now or this week around this hour as "celever".
    Hey I'm GMT -5 and in my zone, it would work to be on 10:30 AM to 11:30 and 2-3:30 and then after 6:30 PM usually during weekdays. Weekends work almost all day
    Hey man we have a LC match

When are you free? I'm quite flexible all weekdays after ~3:30 PM GMT-5. What about you?
    Sorry :< VGC's sorta gripped me and i forgot bout our battle lol. If you want we can do it saturday sometime in the afternoon.
    I'm GMT+1, so we'll find an hour to play easily.4This week end and the next week I can play fom 10 AM to 7 PM my time.
    SO if you can be here tomorrow at arround 12.30 your time, VM me.
    Just a quick question about Effect; I know he has to know Sunny Day, but does he always have to use it? Because using statuses is fine with me...
    Since no one else seems willing to explain it, this thread is a tournament for invitees who have proven themselves to be good players of the BW, DPP, and ADV OU metagames. You can't just sign up, or even just sign up to be a substitute. They're hand-picked. (PS. I would delete your post if I were you...)

"All invited players are welcomed to confirm in this thread or privately via PM. All Player choices were decided by me with confirmation from the TD Staff, and we tried to do our best to maintain the highest competition possible. There were a couple players that did not receive invitations for one reason or another (mostly questions about their ability to play a tier or their activity). If you believe you were one of those players, feel free to PM me telling me why you should be able to join."
    Ok Great, i'm GMT too (+1). I'll let you know, when I'll be ready. I'm probably beginning to build tonight or tomorrow.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…