Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, it's not exactly flawless. Timid 31/31/31/30/31/31 hp electric 70 (shiny). Since it's shiny already, I don't think Pokeradar is necessary. Are you looking for something?
    *YELLOW KAT USED PROTECT*
    I know what you mean. I was pretty hesitant about writing him up, but then I decided, why not? I have a perfectly valid case and evidence to back up everything I said.
    ok
    sorry about not being able to do the Flygon
    Ill do a BP for you or catch something else with one of my shiny spreads for you if you want
    Sorry but it will have to be done during the week/next weekend
    Ill VM you when
    The thing is, Ive run out of box space etc. and need to get my HG set up for storage
    I know, WiFi sucks anymore too many shitty members. Like why the fuck steal it? He was getting a copy of them anyway
    None that im too worried about because others have them, but the fact that he wasted my time and stole them pisses me off.
    Ah, well VGC has simple rules. It's 4 vs 4 double battle and autolevel to 50. Any Pkmn can be used, except for certain Ubers,
    Like Mewtwo and Mew. Many others are legal, like Kyogre, Groudon, Dialga, and Palkia.
    Do you have any possible flawless extras you could lend me for the tournament? I'm sorry if I'm asking for too much
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…