Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've never personally used IRC, but I can't imagine it is diffulcult to use. In any case I'm glad to use IRC. Any idea what times would work best for you? :) Also, thanks for subbing as a tutor, I was fully expecting to wait till round 73!
    hey yee, would you like to give a shot at tutoring Vlisa? Vlisa had a tutor who had to go inactive, and is now without a tutor, so since you're willing to try tutoring again, this would be a good opportunity!
    hey we gotta play for superstars at some point, my schedule is pretty flexible this weekend so give me a time and i'll probably make it unless it's like ridiculously late/early

I'm GMT +2
    hey dude, we have to play for the VGC 31 tour R2, so let me know when you are available to play. im -6 gmt btw
    We gotta talk regarding the chaos thread. Saturday morning work fir you? I'll be on from like 8am to 2pm PST.
    yee, may you check Swamp-Rocket's OU Tangrowth revamp - you seem to know a lot about tangrowth ;0
    Hi. We got paired for the DPP tournament. I live in GMT+11. I can make myself available from anytime between 10am - 10pm my time.
    I really like the thread you recently made. I have been thinking if making one similar but am glad you did it. Hopefully it won't just be people posting photos of kicking themselves xD
    "If someone counted all of the uses of Iron Head in any Gen 4 battle I would jump if it flinched less than 70% of the time."

this includes the times where jirachi moves second u.u fuck rachi
    UU + Weekend = Good
    Mind if we do it on Grotto?
    PS lags really bad for me, usually.
    If not, no big deal =X
    Well yeah I mean if you don't then the highest record you can finish is 3-5, it's completely up to you but if you want any chance at the playoffs you'll want to play all those games.
    Hey, apparently you've been dubbed into my bracket, for The Home-field Advantage Tournament.
    You're home (Week 6, Bracket D) so you can pick the tier (BW OU, BW UU, or BW Über - other tiers may be proposed but, can be rejected by the away player.)
    I'm able to play nearly all of the OUs and all of the main three tiers so, selecting a tier won't be a problem.
    Anyway, I am GMT -5. I am available, on and off, from 5pm to 10pm on weekdays.
    All day over the weekend.
    Reply ASAP, so we can get this done. Best of luck =X
    Hey I have subbed you in my tournament Home Field Advantage for Lucs99 in Group D. Lucs is 0-5 but all 5 losses were activity losses, and if you read post #279 in the thread, you will see that you can make up all of those activity losses.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…