False Sense
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry about that, I was working on the new tournament! Check that out. Are you still available?
    So, gary is teaching you how to play UU?
    Could I watch?
    (Also could I call you falsy)?
    Hey you wanna go on PS and learn how to play UU? I can be your tutor.
    Hey,

I was wondering if I could make a new article thread updated every week for the group. This could help build a strong foundation of discussion of current topics and let people know the latest news that people missed as the chat threads go by quickly.
    I would say average. I ussually play NU because I am mych better at it, but I have played OU a lot and I am above-average, but not a pro, noone is. Well, I'll be an active member, thanks!
    To: False Sense & Gary2346

I know i have been trolling in the group lately. I just want to express on how i feel about the OU metagame. OU is one of my favorite tiers of all time, and i just wanted to make it better by showing my opinions abut them. I know that my theorymoning is horrible and crap, but I'm really trying my best to keep up with the group! I just wanted to make it more active and fun and making more discussions about it. I'm really sorry if i made it any worse when I came, but I actually wanted to make it more active and fun. I guess no one understands me that well. Oh well, hope you guys have fun without me.

;)
    Sup!

I have been in the competitive scene since ADV, and seeing that many of the people I find are in this group, I wish to see how this group is like. I mostly interested in building Toxic Spikes + Bulky Offense teams now due to their rarity and effectiveness. I also like building Hail teams and I have ton of experience with them. I peaked #2 with one recently having a rank of 2013 (okay, I just realized that is today's year) and like using Anti-Weather. Anyways, thanks!
    i have won ok amount battles... i seriously don´t know if that is a good rating or not....
    someone said to me that over 1600 is good and that is pretty close to that so i would say that i´m ok.
    ok...
    as you can see my name is limer. i play ou and i´m interested in learning more.
    i like using weather teams and not so usual pokemons in ou.
    hmmm my experiences in smogon.... I´m not that active on main forums (only 4 posts),
    but i´m really active in social groups... I find smogon to be very useful place to discover different aspects of competitive battling and it´s also a great place to relax...
    I was going to tell you after he went on that tangent about Serperior. He was kicked out before though, and he told me he wanted to have a fresh start. Great fresh start if you ask me...lol. I still laugh at myself at how assertive he got in that discussion. It was meant to be a simple discussion topic, but it turned into a heated debate, just like 75% of our discussions turn into. The fact that these Pokemon don't even exist yet and he let the argument get to him so much that he couldn't take it anymore. No wonder he's been banned so many times lol. He can't take the heat. If that was the case for me, I would have been banned a LONG time ago, as I want to just rip on people who don't know what the hell they're talking about. You've probably already figured that out by now lol.

If you ever need any help in an argument, just shoot me a VM. As long as I have the proper support, I can win most arguments against the ignorant posters.
    Here's the private message I got from Equator, proving to you that he was indeed Cygnis.

"dude, its cygnis!!!! dont tell anyone, my last account was banned forever as an alt but the cross aint showing up for some reason, suck it admins, im new, lol"

The immaturity is strong in this one. This was right before you accepted him into the group.
    I told you Cygnis was immature. I've seen his posts on other threads, and he can't ever take the heat. He's extremely stubborn, and I've notcied he like to spel lik this to sound cool or something. I guess that's not saying much seeing as he's in 7th grade, the prime time for immaturity.
    Did you know Equator was actually Cygnis? He has like 4 alts, all who have which been infracted for various reasons.
    hey false sense if you are wondering why I am not active in our group its mostly because of study for school.

Plus I'm a bit tired of the metagame so I am not going to play OU as much or even pokemon at all, but I will still par take in discussion as I still haven't shared my knowledge yet
    I don't really see a point in asking him if he's supposedly "quitting". Besides, he might not be on for a few days. I'll give the advantage to Halcyon unless he shows up before the first round. By the way, I'm starting to like the direction that the Create-A-Team thread is going. I feel like it's finally starting to shape up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…