CaptKirby
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Chances that CaptKirby will agree with:

your ideas: 8%
    anyone's opinions: 10%
    the complete opposite of what you believe in: 95%

also I have to go to chapel every day at my school despite being atheist I need an opinion to present, but I'm filled with so much anger when I think about it I can't think straight help.
    excuse me, I thought you were always supposed to consult with me before you changed your avatar?! for this grievance i will beat you 5 times in a row in challenge cup.
    ROAR ROAR ROAR ROAR ROAR ROAR ROAR ROAR ROAR ROAR ROAR ROAR ROAR ROAR ROAR ROAR ROAR ROAR ROAR ROAR ROAR ROAR ROAR ROAR ROAR ROAR ROAR ROAR ROAR
    Would you recommend reading the old testament or the new testament? (I've wanted to read the bible for a while, but I've heard the new testament is for pansy shits, so I figured I should ask someone who has at least read it)
    You dont have to pretend to be older to make a point. and BTW, you should have faked an age still older then your opponent
    i've kind of always had a thing for asian girls, with huge tits :)

this was supposed to be my avatar, but it's too big a file.
    dontmesshenry (4/4/2010 at 2:57 PM)
    Report Violation
    Grats Mailman. You carried a short choir boy with big hands and a bunch of no names to the finals twice. Never had a Lottery pick to help you in your entire career. You are the Number 1 PF of all time. Tim Duncan is a Center and Charles Barkley was fat and Shawn Kemp was a Cocaine Addict. Karl Hide the KIDS! You are still the greatest.
    its ok i no wat u meant i mean ur clown love 4 me burns like the fire from 10000000 suns all crashing together and then hugging 2 be even more closer and hotter an just dnt worry i no

~ZIGZAG
    I read alot of your work, and it wasn't bad. It is kind of one sided, and would be nice if you looked at more than one side of things. Your thoughts are very profound, and I respect that you don't believe in religion. The way I see it is, if there is a God, I don't want to be on the losing side. So I'm a good person, and I search for answers. I'm not one of those naive Christians that thinks evolution is false, and I accept science and the world for what it is. I'm always doubting my faith, and I hate it. But, I can't help but to believe there has to be something higher than humans. So I recognize this God, and that he is the way to eternal life. In my mind, if I can make everything in the Bible fit logically, I am satisfied.
    I am actually extremely intrigued by philosophy. I have written may pieces on philosophical matters. Namely; Religion, Evolution, Good/Evil, Meaning of Life. Several other things. Are you interested in things like that?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…