Puppetry
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just for that bumping post you made on the RMT, CM Latias handles rain (even ferro and Scizor, ferro is easy and Scizor you need to be +4 or more at) and most banded dragons in general if it's already boosted, so it might help
    Oh, Cosmic Fury? Yeah, he led TSS and I became good friends with him during that and even after, so when I asked him if he wanted to lead the clan with me he accepted. He's leaving his position soon though because he's in the US Navy now and doesn't have the time for this game anymore.
    No problem!

I'm actually their leader. And I believe you're in T.U.N., and I'm not generally a guy that judges guild/clans or anything, but yeah I agree. If it ever closes down, you're always welcome at AA!
    Since this is short, I won't post it on the RMT. Even with 0 Speed EVs, timid nature 110 base speed still can move fast. Although calm nature could work in tanking more hits, but it might be too slow like you said. Just try it out and see how it works, because CM Latias finds it's way onto almost every one of my teams, even if they're HO or something.
    I think that is fine until the gyms get filled up. I think there are only 2 or 3 wifi gyms. If you can beat them, you can be a gym leader
    hey we have gyms in BALD, but we just started the group a few weeks ago. All you have to do is beat 4 gyms to claim one of the empty gyms. Wantto give it a try?
    I am normal gym, the easiest
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…