Cosmic Fury
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• that's alright I guess X3

but I am looking for a sense of humor and stuff like that and sophistication in the people that join X3
    the glorious eggplants is a group I made back in March I am starting it back up 'cuz I have my school life and other things all cleared up :3

I made a few threads and plan to make it a more popular group later on when I have more activities going on there, there are quite a few already but I have to get more people interested in it, you can join if your GLORIOUS but only if your GLORIOUS X3 lol

YAY it's good to be surviving XP
    Sorry to hear that man. What is PE2k? Is it any fun? This place has been boring for too long.
    Hmm... Well, I noticed that you have a rather inactive team building thread... I've been looking for some advice on that sort of thing.
    You're in the military?

Well, as long as you do contribute on some regular basis, we'd be happy to have you in the group again.
    Well, technically yes, you were kicked out. The group regularly holds activity sweeps to get rid of inactive members. Since you never posted in the activity sweep thread, you, along with quite a few others, were kicked out. However, you're welcome to come back in as long as you promise to participate more this time.
    That's great to hear! And I also wish them the best. I appreciate the difficulty of their situation. I'm willing to transfer the group (only smods and above can do it), but I told them (well, someone high-up in the group in VMs) before that I would only transfer the group if BattleStar contacted me and told me who to transfer it to. 'Cause it's still his group and it would be wrong to reappropriate it, plus I don't want to be involved in the politics (if the leader everyone picks starts being abusive or whatever then I am in some way responsible and have to step in and so on and so on, it's not something I want to continuously monitor).

Unfortunately I don't know if BattleStar will be willing to pass it on. Which is a great shame for them, since the group has a lot of history + members + content. But to do anything else would be kinda heavy-handed, I think, especially if there wasn't total consensus on who should lead.
    Terrible. I have various IRL commitments that keep me from doing a whole lot, which is why I said Aero would need to be more member run, but apparently no one else wants Aero going as much as I do, and I really don't have the time to pick up all the slack myself.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…