Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hmm..............how about....UU <_< >_> and you get decide when and where ^_^
    Well true lol. This set requires ALOT of prediction. Once Tyranitar is in a sub, basically nothing threatens it. Focus Punch and Dark Pulse are great coverage since dark pulse hits ghosts and Focus Punch does Overall power to normal types and steel types. I now understand that you are a rookie in battling! Keep up the work :D
    Can you tell me how you think about TyraniBoah ? I think that it is very effective and should be used often !

TyraniBOAH (quiet +spatk,-spe) EVs= 252hp/52atk/176spatk/28spe

Ability = Sand Stream @leftovers

~Subsitute
    ~Focus Punch
    ~Crunch/Dark Pulse
    ~Flamethrower/Ice Beam

Ok lemme tell you how this set works, its a big legend basically. The infamous TyraniBoah set. It's basically hell when you met this tyrant since the A/D/V days, its still pretty effective in todays metagame. Ok, the plan is simple. Bring it to something that can't threaten tyraniBoah, set up a subsitute, and watch it wreak havoc. With 404, tyranitar can set up 101 substitutes, which is useful, because blissey has to use 2 seismic tosses in order to break a sub. Once a sub is up, tyraniBoah could fire up some powerful focus punches, OKOing blissey and heatran, and most 2KOs too! Crunch can be used, nailing ghost types such as jellicent and gengar. Dark Pulse could be used to hit phyiscal walls effectively. There are two options for this set basically, Flamethrower can hit steel types such as ferrothorn and forretress which is pretty nice because tyraniBoah is cool like that. You can use ice beam to hit other ground or dragon types such as switch-ins salamence and gliscor.

Checks and Counters
    Mainly fighting types such as infernape or lucario wall this set because fighting types are a threat to Boah. Garchomp could also wall this set with a choice banded earthquake, OKOing boah. Scizor can kill off this set with a choice banded uturn, bullet punch, or superpower, which scares off boah, unless boah is in a sub. Basically, anything super-effective walls this set.
    Please do not forget to fill out a recruit Application and Oath in the SSIS. This is how you will get FULLY accepted.
    I see you are interested in a business deal? I think we can arrange something. What "services" would you be willing to provide though? Take into consideration that we are an Intelligence Agency and we posses Military and Scientific assests. However as you said yourself, we share a common ally and should therefore be allies ourselves.
    Welcome to the SSIS! Thank you for joining our community. Please fill out a Recruit
    Application and Oath of Allegiance in the main group so that you may be placed into a position and ofiicially inducted into our ranks. If you have any questions please ask.

Cmdr. A. Moniz (SSIS)
    As you can see, I have created the IMI. if you are interested feel free to send out post saying that you want to be in it OK? Or you can just do what people normally do and actual send out a request...but yeah.
    umm..I am not sure what you mean. We do not like trolls here or on the server. Perhaps Shinx and a few mods can be...erratic a times, we always take our roles seriously when we need too. Sorry if that is not what you mean but... yeah.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…