Haund
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we're opps for random poke tour r2, i'm gmt -8 and i think i can do it anytime that i'm on this week, preferably tomorrow
    Haund
    Haund
    Hi, you can have the win. I had and I still have some computer problems and i don't think I will be able to fix them anytime soon.
    shartruce
    shartruce
    oh ok sorry to here that, thanks
    Haund, ti vedo di sfuggita sul canale, ma c'è uno di lingua portoghese che ti cerca...ha tra l'altro cambiato nick come ti ho scritto. Fammi sapere quando riesci ad esserci tra oggi e domani.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Haund, ddrayleigh è adesso online sul nostro forum. Non appena puoi, entra nel canale è gioca, perchè credo che lui domani non possa. Se tu non puoi, dimmelo così semmai procedo ad una sostituzione volante. Però cerca di giocar tu...
    Haund
    Haund
    Non sono nemmeno a casa... forse sono online su Steam ma sarà mio cugino (lol) quindi davvero non posso
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Okay, "riscaldati" per il prossimo round.
    Hi, we've to battle for Omaha r3, I just made my team. I see you're from Italy so we have the same GMT, just VM me when see me online, I'm p much online in our afternoons/nights.
    Haund
    Haund
    I just came back home from school :l Is this afternoon ok for you? At 5 om should be perfect for me
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Ok I'm here just send me a VM when you're ready.
    Haund
    Haund
    k I'm ready. I'm on ps main in the italian room.
    Hi, we're matched up for random Pokemon tour (the RODAN one), when can you battle? I can't on Saturday, nor from 11-13th but otherwise should be fine
    Haund
    Haund
    Hi again. We have until 30 December to battle so there's a lot of time. The incoming week I'm pretty busy, but I'll try to catch you on irc like the last time
    Hi, we're matched up for XY NU minitour. I'm GMT+8, when can you play? I should be p lenient for the week
    Haund
    Haund
    Hi, I'm gmt+1. I can battle pretty much every day during my afternoon, so you evening. I've seen you sometimes on #nu as I'm often there, so just send me a message here or on irc when you can battle.
    Hi we have to play for LCRUNUlympics, i'm gmt +1 and i usually can play in the afternoon from 4 pm onwards or in the evening 9/10
    tell me where you're able to play
    Honor
    Honor
    Ah ok, sì domani va benissimo! Io preferirei giocare su PO server principale (#littleitaly) se ti ca mi trovi con il nick Capitan Joe...fammi sapere in ogni caso, io preferirei giocare la sera comunque per le 21/22
    Haund
    Haund
    Domani alle 21,00 può andarmi bene. Riguardo PO non so, le ultime volte che ci ho giocato mi mancano sempre pezzi di team, nature mosse o quant'altro, se riesco a sistemare la faccenda gioco là volentieri, sennò ti chiederei di venire su showdown... ti so dire meglio domani comunque.
    Haund
    Haund
    Stasera sono disponibile dalle 21 alle 21,30. Purtroppo PO mi sballa ancora le nature e alcune mosse non me le prende proprio, anche se provo a inserirle "manualmente" ricostruendo il team da capo. Sarò su Showdown nella Room Italiana.
    hi We're pared for RU Minitour, when can you play
    Haund
    Haund
    I'm gmt+1 and I can play pretty much every day during the afternoon. What about you?
    Snaquaza
    Snaquaza
    I'm GMT +1 too and is today at 8 okay?
    Haund
    Haund
    Ookay.
    Hi you are subbed in as my opponent in the RU tourney. Do you hang out on irc?
    Haund
    Haund
    yep we are 6 or 7 hours apart. I usually am on ps/irc until 9pm, your 2 pm I think. Could you battle around that our or even earlier? Every day should be ok for me
    Haund
    Haund
    hour*
    Lolk
    Lolk
    i will be home around my 1 pm today if that works for you. I have another tourney match around that time but we can also try to play.
    ready for the flying blind game!

tell me if you want to play on PO or PS, and mention a server w/e the sim. will be (please no main server because it's pretty laggy)
    we're opponents for the YOLO Tournament. When do you want to play? My timezone is EST.
    Haund
    Haund
    Hay I'm GMT+1 (2.12pm now). We should be 6 hour apart if I'm not wrong, can you battle around 1-2pm your time? Every day should be fine for me, just let me know a few hours before.
    during the week should be fine, im a bit busy today so it wont really work but i'll check PS for sure

do you usually stay there under the username "haund" ?
    Hello. You have signed up for Smogon Omaha 3 and have not yet sent in your Pokémon. Please do so.
    Haund
    Haund
    Uh you're right, I'm sorry :/ I'll send them in like 15 minutes, do you need the movesets too?
    a fairy
    a fairy
    Just Pokémon.
    Haund
    Haund
    Okay.
    Just a reminder that you need to get your match done for the No More Legends Tournament
    Haund
    Haund
    I know, I wrote a message on my opponent's profile but he hasn't replied.
    GCSChris
    GCSChris
    alright you'll get the activity win if the match isn't finished by the deadline thanks
    Hi! We're opponents for STAB Mania. When would you be available to battle? I'm in GMT -4 btw.
    Haund
    Haund
    Hey, I'm GMT+2. I'd like to battle from 4pm to 7pm my time, if it's not too early for you. Every day should be good.
    Moonclawz
    Moonclawz
    Can you battle tomorrow (10/14/13) at around 1 pm? I think it would be about 7 pm for you.
    Haund
    Haund
    Okay, it shouldn't be a problem.
    Hey, I'm your opponent for the NU open, when can you battle?
    Haund
    Haund
    Hey, my timezone is GMT+2 (now it's 00.35), I'd prefer to battle in the afternoon, after 4pm my time. Every day is good.
    lucarioman5
    lucarioman5
    I might be able to battle on saturday at that time(my timezone is GMT-4), but theres no guarentee, just be around and I'll pm you if I'm there. I'm pretty certain I'll be able to battle on Monday though, so if I'm not on on Saturday, I will most likely be on on Monday.
    Haund
    Haund
    Okay, I'll be on both Saturday and Monday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…